Publish Date: 11/24/2017
Fact checked by: Mark Lewis
1) Cleveland Browns: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville – Deshone Kizer is not the answer so the Browns still need a franchise quarterback. Jackson has an NFL skill set but still needs a little work on the fundamentals.
2) New York Giants: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA – A lot of questions surround Rosen and almost none of those questions are about his ability. Rumors persist that Rosen is not well liked by his teammates and that could scare some teams away. His talent, however, is undeniable and this is still a risky selection for the Giants.
3) San Francisco 49ers: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State – Barkley maybe the biggest offensive weapon in this draft and he will be hard to pass on by a 49ers team that lack weapons.
4) Indianapolis Colts: Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C. State – Chubb is a force that the Colts have been missing for quite some time.
5) Cincinnati Bengals: Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame – The Bengals have a huge need at every offensive line position and hopefully, unlike last year, they will do something about it.
6) Denver Broncos: Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson – The Broncos need to get younger on the defensive line and this selection would make an immediate impact.
7) Los Angeles Chargers: Minkah Fitzpatrick, S/CB, Alabama – The Chargers need help in the secondary and this pick up would be big for the Chargers.
8) Cleveland Browns: Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame – If you are going to take a quarterback first, you might as well draft somebody to protect him.
9) Chicago Bears: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama – Trubisky needs a playmaker and Ridley is just that.
10) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Arden Key, DE/OLB, LSU – Great bookend across from Noah Spence.
11) New York Jets: Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama – The Jets may need an edge rusher worse, but Payne is too good to pass up here.
12) Baltimore Ravens: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU – The Ravens need to give Joe Flacco some weapons.
13) Arizona Cardinals: Clellin Ferrell, DE, Clemson – Ferrell could be a big-time edge pass rusher.
14) Oakland Raiders: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia – Would fill a need for the Raiders.
15) Washington Redskins: Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama – The Redskins need a wide receiver but nobody left is worth a pick this high, so Harrison is the best player available here.
16) Miami Dolphins: Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma – The Dolphins need to upgrade the offensive line.
17) Dallas Cowboys: Martinas Rankin, OT, Mississippi State – If the Cowboys want to get the dominant offensive line back that they once had and this pick could go along way in getting them back there.
18) Detroit Lions: Austin Bryant, DE, Clemson – The Lions will need to upgrade the pass rush.
19) Green Bay Packers: Dorance Armstrong, DE/OLB, Kansas – This is a position the Packers have needed to address for awhile.
20) Atlanta Falcons: Vita Vea, NT, Washington – The Falcons will need to address the defensive line because of what looks like two or three players leaving in the offseason.
21) Buffalo Bills: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming – It seems the Bills are not happy with Tyrod Taylor, so I think a chance exists that they will try to replace him in a draft that is very deep at the Quarterback position.
22) Jacksonville Jaguars: Luke Falk, QB, Washington State – This might be a reach but the Jags need a quarterback, so don’t be surprised if they go after one.
23) Seattle Seahawks: Sam Hubbard, DE, Ohio State – Edge pass rusher is a need for Seattle.
24) Carolina Panthers: Maurice Hurst, DE, Michigan – The Panthers defensive line is aging, especially at the edge rusher position.
25) Tennessee Titans: Ken Webster,CB,Ole Miss – The Titans are a talented team and Webster would be a steal here.
26) Buffalo Bills: Taven Bryan, DT, Florida – The Bills have a need at this position.
27) Los Angeles: Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State – Would have an immediate impact for the Rams.
28) Minnesota Vikings: Carlton Davis, CB, Auburn – Davis would help the Vikings get younger on the back end of the defense.
29) Pittsburgh Steelers: Hayden Hurst, TE, South Carolina – Hurst is the best possible big-time tight end the Steelers have been searching for.
30) New Orleans Saints: Josh Allen, LB, Kentucky – The Saints defense will get even better with this selection.
31) New England Patriots: Trenton Thompson, DT, Georgia –The Patriots need help on the defensive line.
32) Philadelphia Eagles: Trey Adams, OT, Washington – If Jason Peters can’t return at 100 percent this pick would be an insurance policy.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.