32) Cleveland Browns – The Browns are smart to give Kevin Hogan a shot, but it’s stilll the Browns.
31) San Francisco 49ers – This time, the officiating at the end killed the 49ers with an unbelievably bad call, but the 49ers had a bad half from Brian Hoyer. The C.J. Beathard era begins.
30) New York Giants – The Giants move up a little, but it’s hard to believe they will climb much higher.
29) Indianapolis Colts – The Colts are just a shell of what they could be without Andrew Luck.
28) Oakland Raiders – The Raiders haven’t found an answer for their offensive woes.
27) Los Angeles Chargers – San Diego was able to come up with a big win against Oakland to make two wins in a row.
26) Chicago Bears – The Bears came up with a big win against Baltimore and get back into the NFC North race.
25) Dallas Cowboys – The Ezekiel Elliot suspension puts a big part of their season in doubt, but they still have a great chance to climb back into the elite.
24) Tampa Bay Bucs – Doug Martin adds a lot to the offense, but the Bucs are still trying to figure things out.
23) New York Jets – The Jets hung with New England and had a touchdown taken away, but they are playing better than projected to this point.
22) Tennessee Titans – Tennessee with Marcus Mariota is a potential playoff team and they’re happy to have him back.
21) Arizona Cardinals – The Cardinals with Adrian Peterson could be a darkhorse in the NFC.
20) Miami Dolphins – It’s very hard to know how good Miami is, but they came up with a huge win in Atlanta.
19) Cincinnati Bengals – The AFC North is wide open and if Cincinnati can stay healthy, they have a real chance.
18) Washington Redskins – Washington was able to steal one, but they won and are in the division race and Wild Card hunt.
17) Baltimore Ravens – Baltimore is inconsistent and could find themselves plummeting on this list soon.
16) Seattle Seahawks – Seattle needs to fix the offense and they will be a threat in the playoffs.
15) Jacksonville Jaguars – Jacksonville is living up to the hype at times, but still has growing pains to work through.
14) Denver Broncos – Coming off the bye, they were expected to beat a winless team and looked bad.
13) Buffalo Bills – The Bills come off a bye, but it’s hard to know what we’ll see from them going forward. LeSean McCoy still hasn’t scored a touchdown.
12) Detroit Lions – The Lions made a nice game of it Sunday, but Matthew Stafford’s health is the primary concern.
11) Green Bay Packers – Without Aaron Rodgers, the Packers have little to no chance for the postseason.
10) Atlanta Falcons – That was a bad loss and if they don’t straighten up, the Falcons could start falling in the standings.
9) Pittsburgh Steelers – Pittsburgh was finally able to get the offense going and in Arrowhead, they handed the Chiefs their first loss.
8) New Orleans Saints – The Saints have won three in a row and could be a playoff team going forward.
7) Houston Texans – The Texans are better this year with DeShaun Watson, but will miss JJ Watt.
6) Minnesota Vikings – The Vikings were able to beat the Packers without Rodgers, but they have some question marks on the offense.
5) Carolina Panthers – The Panthers lost a tough game in Philadelphia, but have been impressive overall.
4) Los Angeles Rams – The Rams are leading the NFC West and beat a solid Jaguars team. Could they be the surprise of the NFC?
3) New England Patriots – The Patriots struggled to beat the Jets, but they are still the Patriots.
2) Kansas City Chiefs – The Chiefs lost their first game, but could still be the best in the AFC.
1) Philadelphia Eagles – The Eagles are changing the minds of their doubters every week.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.