32) Cleveland Browns – The Browns are smart to give Kevin Hogan a shot, but it’s stilll the Browns.
31) San Francisco 49ers – This time, the officiating at the end killed the 49ers with an unbelievably bad call, but the 49ers had a bad half from Brian Hoyer. The C.J. Beathard era begins.
30) New York Giants – The Giants move up a little, but it’s hard to believe they will climb much higher.
29) Indianapolis Colts – The Colts are just a shell of what they could be without Andrew Luck.
28) Oakland Raiders – The Raiders haven’t found an answer for their offensive woes.
27) Los Angeles Chargers – San Diego was able to come up with a big win against Oakland to make two wins in a row.
26) Chicago Bears – The Bears came up with a big win against Baltimore and get back into the NFC North race.
25) Dallas Cowboys – The Ezekiel Elliot suspension puts a big part of their season in doubt, but they still have a great chance to climb back into the elite.
24) Tampa Bay Bucs – Doug Martin adds a lot to the offense, but the Bucs are still trying to figure things out.
23) New York Jets – The Jets hung with New England and had a touchdown taken away, but they are playing better than projected to this point.
22) Tennessee Titans – Tennessee with Marcus Mariota is a potential playoff team and they’re happy to have him back.
21) Arizona Cardinals – The Cardinals with Adrian Peterson could be a darkhorse in the NFC.
20) Miami Dolphins – It’s very hard to know how good Miami is, but they came up with a huge win in Atlanta.
19) Cincinnati Bengals – The AFC North is wide open and if Cincinnati can stay healthy, they have a real chance.
18) Washington Redskins – Washington was able to steal one, but they won and are in the division race and Wild Card hunt.
17) Baltimore Ravens – Baltimore is inconsistent and could find themselves plummeting on this list soon.
16) Seattle Seahawks – Seattle needs to fix the offense and they will be a threat in the playoffs.
15) Jacksonville Jaguars – Jacksonville is living up to the hype at times, but still has growing pains to work through.
14) Denver Broncos – Coming off the bye, they were expected to beat a winless team and looked bad.
13) Buffalo Bills – The Bills come off a bye, but it’s hard to know what we’ll see from them going forward. LeSean McCoy still hasn’t scored a touchdown.
12) Detroit Lions – The Lions made a nice game of it Sunday, but Matthew Stafford’s health is the primary concern.
11) Green Bay Packers – Without Aaron Rodgers, the Packers have little to no chance for the postseason.
10) Atlanta Falcons – That was a bad loss and if they don’t straighten up, the Falcons could start falling in the standings.
9) Pittsburgh Steelers – Pittsburgh was finally able to get the offense going and in Arrowhead, they handed the Chiefs their first loss.
8) New Orleans Saints – The Saints have won three in a row and could be a playoff team going forward.
7) Houston Texans – The Texans are better this year with DeShaun Watson, but will miss JJ Watt.
6) Minnesota Vikings – The Vikings were able to beat the Packers without Rodgers, but they have some question marks on the offense.
5) Carolina Panthers – The Panthers lost a tough game in Philadelphia, but have been impressive overall.
4) Los Angeles Rams – The Rams are leading the NFC West and beat a solid Jaguars team. Could they be the surprise of the NFC?
3) New England Patriots – The Patriots struggled to beat the Jets, but they are still the Patriots.
2) Kansas City Chiefs – The Chiefs lost their first game, but could still be the best in the AFC.
1) Philadelphia Eagles – The Eagles are changing the minds of their doubters every week.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.