32) Cleveland Browns – The Browns are really bad, but Myles Garrett got two sacks.
31) New York Giants – By the end of the year, they could be number 32.
30) San Francisco 49ers – More of the same. The Niners are close to a win, could be 3-2 or even 4-1, but too much inconsistency at the quarterback position keeps them winless.
29) Chicago Bears – Mitchell Trubisky played well for his first start but the Bears are just undermanned.
28) Arizona Cardinals – The Cardinals were beaten by a better team. They just don’t look like a playoff team without David Johnson.
27) Tennessee Titans – Tennessee needs Marcus Mariota. It’s that simple.
26) Los Angeles Chargers – The Chargers were able to knock off the Giants, but not sure they’ll win more than four games.
25) Miami Dolphins – Miami still isn’t very good, but it was important for them to grind out a win against the Titans.
24) Indianapolis Colts – The Colts played well overall on Sunday and could make things interesting in the AFC South.
23) Oakland Raiders – The Raiders are in all sorts of trouble.
22) New York Jets – The Jets are surprising, but it’s also important to see who they have beaten.
21) Dallas Cowboys – They will climb higher, but for now, they have lost two big games and Sunday’s result was a coaching blunder with the clock.
20) Pittsburgh Steelers – The Steelers are in trouble. If Big Ben continues to play like this, they could miss the playoffs.
19) Washington Redskins – Their bye week keeps them at 19.
18) Cincinnati Bengals – The Bengals got a nice win over Buffalo and match up with them well. Let’s see if they can keep this up.
17) Tampa Bay Bucs – Tampa played the Patriots very tough, but couldn’t pull off the win. They have to be happy thought to have Doug Martin back.
16) Baltimore Ravens – The Ravens looked awful at home against Pittsburgh and look like a team that could finish below .500 this year.
15) Seattle Seahawks – Big win against the Rams. Seattle will likely win the West when it’s all said and done.
14) New Orleans Saints – Bye.
13) Minnesota Vikings – The Vikings have issues on the offense, but their coach and defense really helps them grind out wins.
12) Jacksonville Jaguars – The Jaguars have to be happy with their defense. The offense? That’s another story.
11) Los Angeles Rams – Despite the loss, the Rams are a good team.
10) Denver Broncos – Bye
9) Buffalo Bills – The Bills came close in Cincinnati. They have to find a way to get Shady McCoy the ball more.
8) Detroit Lions – The Lions almost made a great comeback. This team will have a lot to say about who wins the North.
7) Atlanta Falcons – Bye
6) New England Patriots – The Patriots won a big game against Tampa, but have to get healthy to get totally back on track.
5) Green Bay Packers – Despite kudos to the run game and make-shift offensive line, Green Bay won the one way they can, rely solely on Aaron Rodgers to win.
4) Houston Texans – If DeShaun Watson is this good, then the Texans could be this good.
3) Carolina Panthers – The Panthers survived a difficult Lions team and now have won two big games in a row.
2) Philadelphia Eagles – The Eagles could be the most underrated team in the NFL.
1) Kansas City Chiefs – The Chiefs have the complete package right now and are an easy number one.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.