32) Cleveland Browns – The Browns are getting worse and DeShone Kizer looks bad right now.
31) Los Angeles Chargers – The Chargers got close, but I’m not sure anyone believes they can win right now.
30) New York Giants – New York has almost nothing going for them and may have to blow the whole thing up by next year.
29) San Francisco 49ers – The 49ers are getting about as close as a team can get to victory without achieving it. Brian Hoyer will get benched if this keeps up.
28) Chicago Bears – The Bears looked pathetic against Green Bay and Mike Glennon will ride the bench in favor of their prized rookie.
27) Miami Dolphins – If you didn’t see Jay Cutler’s lack of effort on the ‘Wild Cat’ play, that about sums up who he is and why Miami has no chance this year.
26) Indianapolis Colts – The Colts looked like they might shock everyone and then they played like the Colts.
25) Cincinnati Bengals – Nothing like a game against the Browns to jumpstart a team.
24) New York Jets – The Jets have won two straight. I’m not sure we’ll see that again this year.
23) Baltimore Ravens – The Ravens looked awful at home against Pittsburgh and look like a team that could finish below .500 this year.
22) Arizona Cardinals – The Cardinals survived a difficult game, but they really need David Johnson back.
21) Tennessee Titans – Tennessee got knocked around and now have injury problems at quarterback.
20) Oakland Raiders – It’s been two weeks in a row and Oakland looks bad. Now Carr is hurt.
19) Washington Redskins – They held their own in Kansas City, but it’s hard to put them any higher than 19 at this point.
18) Minnesota Vikings – Just when we thought the Vikings might have something, they lose Dalvin Cook for the season and there are still questions at quarterback.
17) Dallas Cowboys – Everyone is surprised at the result against the Rams and if you’re not, you’re lying.
16) Jacksonville Jaguars – The Jaguars are playing better than expected, but it’s hard to know if they’re for real.
15) Seattle Seahawks – Seattle is up and down and haven’t beaten anyone good yet. The jury is still out.
14) New Orleans Saints – Drew Brees has eight touchdowns and no interceptions and they are winning games.
13) New England Patriots – It’s amazing to see the Patriots out of the top 5, but their defense is giving up over 400 yards per game and over 30 points.
12) Houston Texans – If DeShaun Watson is this good, then the Texans could be this good.
11) Tampa Bay Bucs – The Bucs are slowly and quietly going to be a difficult team to beat this year.
10) Denver Broncos – After throttling the Raiders, the Broncos at least can contend for the division title.
9) Pittsburgh Steelers – Despite the score and the record, the Steelers don’t have the firepower right now that they did at the start of the year.
8) Green Bay Packers – Green Bay was able to beat up the Bears, but they have a lot of injuries. It’s actually amazing they’re 3-1 right now.
7) Atlanta Falcons – Atlanta almost pulled out a win against Buffalo without Julio Jones and Muhamed Sanu. Matt Ryan is turning the ball over too much.
6) Carolina Panthers – After a lackluster Week 3, Carolina took it to the champs and got a huge road win.
5) Philadelphia Eagles – Philadelphia is grinding out victories and looks like a real contender in the NFC East.
4) Los Angeles Rams – What a win in Dallas. The Rams are leading the NFL in points and look very good right now.
3) Buffalo Bills – After their start and win in Atlanta, they have to be taken seriously
2) Detroit Lions – Many will say Detroit is too high, but this is a dangerous team and they won a big divisional game on the road.
1) Kansas City Chiefs – Right now, there isn’t a better team than Kansas City and they keep finding ways to win
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.