Publish Date: 11/28/2017
Fact checked by: Mike Goodpaster
32) Cleveland – Is it possible that the Browns could be getting worse as the season progresses?
31) San Francisco – Injuries may prevent them from getting another win this season, but it was interesting seeing Jimmy Garoppolo play for a short time.
30) New York Giants – That’s the Giants we know and love
29) Denver – Make it seven losses in a row with more quarterback problems.
28) Chicago – The Bears looked interesting early in the year, but now are where people expected them.
27) Indy – The Colts played the Titans tough, but just don’t have enough talent to win the close ones.
26) Miami – The Dolphins will continue to struggle.
25) Houston – The Texans put up a fight, but it’s hard to picture them winning a lot with Tom Savage.
24) Tampa Bay – The Bucs played better than they have at times, but came up short. And now Doug Martin is hurt.
23) Jets – The Jets got screwed on the Austin Seferian-Jenkins call. Why does this feel like deja vu?
22) Dallas – The narrative that Dak Prescott can’t win without Ezekiel Elliot won’t go away until he wins without Ezekiel Elliot.
21) Washington – The Redskins won, but still don’t look very good. We’ll see how they do this week against Dallas.
20) Kansas City – The surprise of the week will be Kansas City falling to 20. They may have a better record than some teams above them right now, but they are playing like a team in the bottom 12 right now and are in danger of missing the postseason.
19) Oakland – The Raiders were able to grind out a win against the hapless Broncos, but who’s to say if the Raiders are back.
18) Green Bay – We’re gonna give the Packers a move upward by one spot for their effort Sunday Night. They looked much better and nearly knocked off the Steelers in Pittsburgh, if it weren’t for some Mike McCarthy coaching blunders.
17) Cincinnati – The Bengals have made it two wins in a row and while they still don’t look like a playoff team, they have given themselves a chance.
16) Arizona – The Cardinals saved their season (possibly) with a big victory against the Jaguars.
15) Buffalo – The Bills also saved their season with a win in Kansas City after much of America left them for dead.
14) Baltimore – The Ravens keep finding ways to win.
13) LA Chargers – The Chargers, for right now, look like the team that could win the AFC West.
12) Seattle – The Seahawks may have won, but they don’t look like a 7-4 team
11) Tennessee – The Titans could be a playoff team despite their ups and downs this year.
10) Detroit – The Lions are still in the playoff race, but now need to turn it on. They played well against a very good team on Thanksgiving and had a chance.
9) Jacksonville – The Jaguars took a step backwards and still have some trouble on the offensive side of the ball.
8) Atlanta – Atlanta may have their swagger back and could be a tough out down the stretch.
7) Carolina – Carolina continues to make the case that they belong in the playoffs.
6) New Orleans – The Saints lost a big game and now have another one this week against the Panthers.
5) LA Rams – The Rams are for real and could be the NFC West champs for the first time since Marc Bulger.
4) Minnesota – The Vikings continue to win with Case Keenum. Mike Zimmer makes a great case for Coach of the Year.
3) Pittsburgh – The Steelers survived but have won six in a row now.
2) New England – Here we are and it’s New England atop the AFC and the Chiefs falling out of the playoff picture. The lesson? Don’t overreact when the Patriots start slow.
1) Philadelphia – The Eagles continue to impress and look great in all phases of the game.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.