32) Cleveland – Hue Jackson’s job has to be in jeopardy as the Browns just look awful.
31) San Francisco – On a bye, but still only has one win.
30) New York Giants – A win over the Chiefs earns them a better spot.
29) Denver – The Broncos have real problems as they’ve lost six in a row.
28) Chicago – The Bears continue to find ways to lose.
27) Indy – On a bye
26) Oakland – What happened to the Raider team that we all thought was really good?
25) Jets – On a bye
24) Cardinals – Too injured to contend this year.
23) Miami – The Dolphins also look like a team that won’t win many more the rest of the way.
22) Washington – The Redskins had a 99% win probability with 3 minutes to go against the Saints and still lost.
21) Houston – The Texans will win occasionally, but it’s a shame we won’t get to see what they could have been with DeShaun Watson this year.
20) Cincinnati – The Bengals were able to grind out a victory, but that also means Marvin Lewis is a step closer to sticking around.
19) Green Bay – The Packers look like they’re getting worse each week.
18) Tampa Bay – The Bucs have talent and got a win, but really need Jameis Winston back.
17) Buffalo – The Bills’ season appears to be in freefall.
16) LA Chargers – After a big win against the Bills, the Chargers are now a possible playoff team.
15) Dallas – The Cowboys look lost without Zeke and Tyron Smith.
14) Baltimore – The Ravens don’t look impressive, but are in playoff contention.
13) Tennessee – After getting blown out by Pittsburgh, the Titans are looking for answers.
12) Seattle – I think they understand why Minnesota let go of Blair Walsh.
11) Kansas City – How the mighty have fallen after everyone had them in the Super Bowl a few weeks ago.
10) Detroit – They are still better than their record, but have to prove it on Thursday.
9) Atlanta – The Falcons took a big step towards returning to the postseason by beating Seattle.
8) Carolina – On a bye, but they are in the driver’s seat for a Wild Card spot.
7) Jacksonville – The Jaguars should win the AFC South, but it’s hard to tell how far they can go this year.
6) LA Rams – The Rams have lost two big games and need to show they can win against one of the big boys.
5) Minnesota – What the Vikings have done with a third string quarterback and a backup running back is impressive.
4) Pittsburgh – The Steelers could be hitting their stride.
3) New Orleans – The Saints keep finding ways to win.
2) New England – Was there really any doubt that they would be a top 3 team?
1) Philadelphia – Right now, the Eagles look unbeatable.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruthgruelingtruth”>@GruelingTruth/a> and Like us on Facebook.