32) Oakland Raiders – Jon Gruden acted like the Raiders upset of the Steelers justified the ten million dollars that he will make this year, it doesn’t! The Raiders are still a mess and one week will not change that.
31) San Francisco 49ers – The 49ers have George Kittle going for them right now and that’s about it.
30) Arizona Cardinals – The Cardinals need an insurgence of talent, and until they get it they will not be a very good team.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars – It looks like the Jags have decided to mail it in.
28) Buffalo Bills – Quarterback Josh Allen is setting records running with the ball, maybe next year they can get him some receivers so we can find out if he can throw it.
27) New York Jets – Sam Darnold just might be the quarterback to lead the Jets out of the darkness and into the light. But that light is a ways off.
26) Atlanta Falcons – The Falcons may have given up about a month ago but that is unacceptable for any team, especially with the talent the Falcons still have on the field.
25) Washington Redskins – Can Jay Gruden keep his job once again?
24) Cincinnati Bengals – Marvin Lewis coaching decisions directly affected the outcome of Sunday’s loss in Los Angeles. What’s new?
23) Detroit Lions – The Lions just do not have enough weapons on offense to consistently get it done.
22) Green Bay Packers – The Packers are done and now can only hope to be a spoiler.
21) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – The Bucs are still playing hard, but they just have too many holes, especially on defense.
20) New York Giants – The Giants offensive line has been improving, but it is too little too late.
19) Denver Broncos – You cannot lose to the 49ers when you have a real shot at the playoffs, but the Broncos did and now the playoff hopes are all but gone.
18) Carolina Panthers – Cam Newton is a front runner and that is now very plain to see. The Panthers have no leadership.
17) Cleveland Browns – The Browns and Baker Mayfield continue to improve.
16) Philadelphia Eagles – The Eagles let the NFC East slip away in Sunday’s loss to the Cowboys.
15) Minnesota Vikings – You did not expect a Kirk Cousins team to win a big prime-time game did you?
14) Tennessee Titans – The Titans still have the look of a long-shot playoff team to me.
13) Miami Dolphins – I still don’t buy the Dolphins as a playoff contender.
12) Indianapolis Colts – As long as they have Luck they have a chance!
11) Baltimore Ravens – If Lamar Jackson cannot throw for 200 yards a game the Ravens are limited to how long this season will last.
10) Pittsburgh Steelers – The Steelers are feeling like a sinking ship right now.
9) Houston Texans – The Texans were due for a loss and should rebound to be AFC South Champions.
8) Dallas Cowboys – The Boys will need more from Dak to make a deep run in the playoffs.
7) Seattle Seahawks – Russell Wilson is proving beyond a doubt that he is an elite quarterback.
6) New England Patriots – I could still see the Patriots ending up in the Super Bowl, but this is the least impressive Patriots team in years.
5) Chicago Bears – The Bears need more from quarterback Mitch Trubisky to make a Super Bowl run.
4) Los Angeles Chargers – The Chargers can prove themselves on Thursday night at Kansas City.
4) Los Angeles Rams – The Rams looked vulnerable in Sunday night’s loss to the Bears.
2) Kansas City Chiefs – The defense and the history of the Chiefs have to cause fans great concern.
1) New Orleans Saints – The Saints are the most complete team in the NFL right now.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.