1) Cincinnati Bengals: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU – Only the Bengals could mess this up, but any pick other than Burrow would be a joke. Burrow is a special player.
2) Washington Redskins: QB Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama – I know they drafted Dewayne Haskins last year, but Tua is too good to pass on and he is just better than Haskins.
3) Detroit Lions: Chase Young, DE, Ohio State – A stud of a player and a steal at #3.
4) New York Giants: Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia – With Nate Solder aging and the Giants on the cusp of an explosive offense, Thomas would be the best pick possible here.
5) Miami Dolphins: Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon – Surprised that Tua is gone the Dolphins choose the backup plan.
6) Los Angeles Chargers: Jordan Love, QB, Utah State – He impressed at the combine and is drawing comparisons to Patrick Mahomes. I think this is a huge reach.
7) Carolina Panthers: Jeffrey Okudah, CB, Ohio State – The Panthers’ biggest need is an offensive lineman or corner and Okudah is a stud.
8) Arizona Cardinals: Isaiah Simmons, S, Clemson – The Cardinals would be getting a player athletically good enough to play safety, but he could also get snaps at cornerback.
9) Jacksonville Jaguars: Tristan Wirfs, OL, Iowa – The Jaguars have to get offensive line help.
10) Cleveland Browns: Derrick Brown, DL, Auburn – This would be a steal right here and he could have an immediate impact for the Browns.
11) New York Jets: Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama – Sam Darnold will love this pick!
12) Oakland Raiders: CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma – The Raiders need play-makers and Lamb fits that bill.
13) Indianapolis Colts: Jordan Kinlaw, DL, South Carolina – The Colts need help stopping the run and Kinlaw could assist right away.
14) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: A.J. Epensa, DE, Iowa – Epensa can play multiple positions on the defensive line.
15) Denver Broncos: Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama – Jeudy gives Drew Lock another weapon to play with.
16) Atlanta Falcons: Yetur Gross-Matos, Edge, Penn State – He is raw but with the experience he could become a stud.
17) Dallas Cowboys: Grant Delpit, S, LSU – The Cowboys have needs on defense and Delpit is a great athlete.
18) Miami Dolphins: K’Lavon Chaisson, Edge, LSU – Chaisson would be a big upgrade.
19) Oakland Raiders: Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama – The Raiders need defensive back help and Diggs can start right away.
20) Jacksonville Jaguars: Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU – Cornerback is a loaded position this season.
21) Philadelphia Eagles: Xavier McKinney, S, Alabama – McKinney after the combine may go higher than this.
22) Buffalo Bills: Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama – Josh Allen needs weapons and Ruggs is just that, a weapon.
23) New England Patriots: Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson – They need explosive weapons on offense.
24) New Orleans Saints: Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma – Murray is solid and will be a good NFL linebacker.
25) Minnesota Vikings: Nick Harris, OL, Washington – The Vikings are weak on offense in the trenches.
26) Miami Dolphins: J.K. Dobbins, RB, Ohio State – Herbert will need weapons.
27) Seattle Seahawks: Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia – Hall is a big, athletic cornerback that fits what the Seahawks want to do on defense.
28) Baltimore Ravens: Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU – This is a need and gives Lamar Jackson another weapon that he needs.
29) Tennessee Titans: Terrell Lewis, Edge, Alabama – Has great get-off. Very explosive player.
30) Green Bay Packers: Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado – Watching the playoffs makes it obvious the Packers need more play-makers.
31) Kansas City Chiefs: Tyler Biadasz, OL, Wisconsin – Chiefs need interior offensive line help.
32) San Fransisco 49ers- Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU – The Niners have no weakness that is obvious and depth in the defensive backfield is never a bad thing.