We’ve been busy working our way around the very best Paypal casinos in Ontario, and were impressed by the speed of transactions, the range of available casinos, and the enhanced security features utilised.
While we remain honest and authentic throughout, there is no doubt that there are a few PayPal casinos in Ontario that really set themselves aside from the competition. Fortunately, we’ve curated reviews along the way, in the hopes that you’ll soon find your perfect match.
PayPal is an established household name and a respected third-party payment provider. After passing a few simple verification checks, you’ll be free to make use of PayPal to fund any PayPal casinos in Canada. There are plenty of benefits that come from using PayPal, including the availability of online casinos to choose between, the option to fund your account securely without ever linking your debit card directly, and the minimal fees attached. Of course, minimum deposits and withdrawals will vary from operator to operator, but you will often be able to benefit from faster processing times.
Although a relatively simple task, alternative Ontario casino payment methods require a slightly different approach to be taken when funding your account. Thankfully, we’ve created this step-by-step guide to help walk you through the process.
1. Find casinos that accept PayPal in Canada: The first step is to find yourself an online casino that allows you to bet with PayPal. We’ve taken the time to work our way around the bustling world of PayPal casinos in Ontario, curating reviews on any online operators that we would feel confident recommending. Our reviews are packed with industry insight, focusing heavily on the security, licensing, support, and gaming portfolios of the best in the business.
2. Register online or on the go: Thanks to advancements in technology, you’ll find that most PayPal casinos in Ontario now allow you to register through the desktop site or via a dedicated app. Irrespective of how you choose to register, you’ll be expected to provide some basic personal details, including full name, DOB, address, email address, and telephone number. You will also be expected to create your very own username and password.
3. Authorise your account: The next step requires you to confirm your identity. Often, you’ll find that your chosen PayPal casino has sent you a verification link directly to your email or mobile phone. Simply clicking on the link or entering the verification code will authorise your player profile. In order to complete the verification process, you’ll then be expected to forward your photo ID and a utility bill.
4. Check out available deposit methods: We hope you’ve already established that your online casino provides PayPal deposits. However, if not, this is the moment you’ll soon find out. After your account has been authorised, you’ll be able to head to the cashier section of your site. You’ll then be able to scroll through the streams of available deposit methods before selecting PayPal.
5. Add to your PayPal balance: There are a few ways that you can fund your PayPal account – bank transfer, debit card, or credit card. So, if you plan to link your PayPal account and use the account balance to fund your online casino balance, you’ll need to make sure that it is already topped up. Alternatively, you can always use PayPal as a gateway to directly fund your casino account instantly.
6. Link your PayPal account: With your PayPal account now funded, you can head back to your chosen PayPal casino and link your PayPal account directly. From here, you’ll find a few options presented to you. Depending on your preferences, you can either submit a payment using your account balance, pay instantly through a linked bank account, or pay via PayPal using your associated card. Once confirmed, enter the deposit value and submit.
7. Deposit and play: Once submitted, PayPal casino deposits should enter your account instantly. So, finally, you can make your way through the casino lobby, pick out your favourites, and begin staking on casino games with your first PayPal deposit.
Although there is no doubt that PayPal provides elite levels of security and there is a great range of PayPal casinos in Ontario to choose from, alternative payment methods may be better suited to some of our readers. With this in mind, we’ve created a quick comparison of some top alternative ways to deposit at the best online casinos in Canada.
As one of the most respected and trusted names around, it should come as no surprise to see that Visa casinos in Canada are amongst the most popular. We found that almost all online operators accept the payment method. Plus, you’ll be able to deposit instantly without incurring any fees directly from Visa – although it is always worth checking that your chosen online casino doesn’t charge any fees themselves. Regarding security, you’ll be backed by a promise from your bank and the chance to trace all transactions at your leisure. In turn, you’ll know exactly what is going in and out of your account at all times. Of course, one big downside to using Visa is that your card details will be stored online.
Mastercard online casinos are in a similar class to Visa and PayPal casinos. You’ll find that you can use Mastercard at almost all online casino sites, ensuring that you have the biggest chance of finding an operator that ticks all of your boxes. Deposits are swift and traceable, allowing you to see your current position as each transaction lands. Although, it is worth noting that there is a slight delay when using Mastercard through Apple Pay. Again, the big issue lies with storing your Mastercard details online. If you want to stay clear of having to provide your details, we suggest sticking with a PayPal casino in Ontario.
Alternatively, you can always look at using Interac e-transfer or Interac Debit to fund your online casino experience. We found that both methods are swift, available at most top online casinos, and incur limited fees. Plus, you’ll be able to benefit from the advanced security features of Interac, on top of those provided by your chosen online casino. Depending on how you plan to deposit, you will find that your Interac Debit details may be stored. However, if you opt to make use of PayPal or Interac e-transfer, no card details need to be shared.
If you’re feeling confident that a Paypal casino in Ontario is the right choice for you, then let us help you on your search by providing you with a quick overview of four top online casinos. Although other payment methods are available, these online casinos make PayPal deposits and withdrawals look like a walk in the park.
PlayOjo may not currently accept PayPal deposits, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t deserve a mention in our list of top online casinos in Canada. Instead of offering PayPal, you’ll find plenty of top alternatives, including Visa, Mastercard, Paysafecard, and Interac. All deposits are free to make, will reach your account instantly, and can be completed for as little as $10. When it comes to withdrawals, you’ll find no limits attached. The site is relatively vibrant, sporting purples, whites, and blues; however, the design itself is extremely simple and straightforward to use. You’ll find a whole host of top casino games from the likes of WazDan, NetEnt, and Hacksaw Gaming. Plus, you’ll benefit from the safety and security of the latest SSL encryption, safer gaming tools, and a legitimate licence from iGaming Ontario.
Party Casino is yet to offer players the chance to fund their accounts using PayPal. However, that doesn’t mean a wealth of credible options are not found. When reviewing the platform, we found that you could deposit from as little as $10 using Visa, Mastercard, Luxon, and various other third-party payment providers. Plus, you also had the added security of using a legitimately licensed site that utilised the latest SSL encryption technology and safer gaming tools. The casino lobby is packed full of top titles, too. We found games from NetEnt, IGT, Pragmatic Play, and Relax Gaming all featured, creating a dynamic and immersive place to play online or through the dedicated app.
You can soon deposit using PayPal at ComeOn. Plus, you will have the chance to make the most of inclusive limits and deposits backed by the latest SSL encryption technology. After completing your deposit, you’ll be presented with the chance to play games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, Yggdrasil, and NYX. Starburst, Jimi Hendrix, and Book of Dead prove to be popular choices; however, you’ll soon find favourites amongst new releases Cornelius, Milk Shake XXXTreme, and Goat Getter. Should you wish, you can access the site through a dedicated mobile app, too.
Although Bet365 is not a casino in Canada that accepts PayPal, it does accept a range of popular alternatives, including Paysafecard, Payz, Visa, and Mastercard. Minimum deposits are set at an inclusive $10 across the board and will be completed instantly. From here, you can work your way through a range of Original titles and popular slots created by the team at Playtech. You can also access the full experience through the mobile app. We found that the synonymous colour palette of dark green, white, and yellow was utilised, alongside the same array of casino titles. In turn, you can experience the full Bet365 experience on the go.
|Operator||PayPal accepted?||Alternative payment methods||New releases|
|PlayOjo||No||Interac, MuchBetter, Paysafecard, Jeton, Payz, Apple Pay, Visa, and Mastercard||Candy Blitz, Jumanji, Mustang Trail, Tiki Tiki Boom, and Crown & Diamonds|
|Party Casino||No||Interac, MuchBetter, Luxon, bank transfer, Apple Pay, Visa, and Mastercard||Asgardian Fire, Fortunes of the Aztec, Cry Wolf Bounty, and Legendary Treasures|
|ComeOn||Yes||Interac, MuchBetter, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, Trustly, Visa, and Mastercard||Cornelius, 90’s Mania, Milk Shake XXXTreme, Amazon Lost Gold, and Goat Getter|
|Bet365||No||Interac, Paysafecard, Payz, Visa, and Mastercard||8 Immortals, Gladiators, King of the Klondike, and Graffiti Rebellion|
PayPal casinos are growing in popularity and it is easy to see why. You can deposit swiftly, unlock access to 1,000s of top casino titles, and keep all of your personal banking details offline. It is important to remember that you may incur fees depending on how you fund your PayPal account, and withdrawals aren’t always accepted. However, you can make use of our online comparisons to soon find the best PayPal online casinos in Ontario for you.
PayPal is a legal third party-payment provider that is popular across Canada, and utilised by many of the best online casinos. Any online casino boasting a licence from iGaming Ontario is considered legal, meaning PayPal casinos are completely legit in Canada.
Registering with a PayPal casino in Ontario is extremely straightforward. After making your way through our online comparisons, you’ll be expected to enter some basic details, pass verification checks, and provide some photo ID. Once authorised, you’ll be free to deposit using PayPal.
The casino lobbies at PayPal casinos are no different to any other online casinos in Ontario you may have stumbled across. However, to get a better idea of what you can expect from your preferences, we’d suggest checking out our online PayPal casino comparisons.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Players must be 19 years of age or older to reach the minimum age for gambling in Ontario. Please play responsibly - Gambling can be addictive. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) www.igamingontario.ca ; or (b) www.connexontario.ca .
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.