10) Notre Dame Fighting Irish – The Irish easily took apart Bowling Green, as expected.
9) Penn State Nittany Lions – The Lions are clicking on all cylinders and the next few weeks in the Big 10 will tell us if this team is for real, as they play Iowa, Michigan, and Michigan State. Don’t be surprised if they win all three games.
8) Wisconsin Badgers – As expected Jonathan Taylor scored five touchdowns and extended his season-long streak of scoring on Wisconsin’s opening drive as the badgers manhandled Kent state.
7) Florida Gators- The Gators are back! Coach Dan Mullen’s team proved themselves with a convincing when over previously unbeaten Auburn.
6) Clemson Tigers – I know I have them rated lower than most but they have been unimpressive and the schedule has been weak. Plus they could have easily lost to the North Carolina Tar Heels in their last game, so you have to question this team.
5) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners offense continues to run behind quarterback and Heisman Trophy front runner Jalen Hurts. I don’t see anybody in the Big 12 stopping them.
4) Georgia Bulldogs – Georgia beat Tennessee with ease, and unfortunately for the Vols that is no longer a big deal for many teams. The Dawgs did what they needed to do.
3) LSU Tigers – Utah State quarterback Jordan Love is a legit quarterback, so while it’s impressive that LSU rang up 42 points, the biggest story may be holding the Utah State offense to just 6 points!
2) Alabama Crimson Tide – The Tide had a bye this week.
1) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes schedule has not been bad and they have dominated some solid but not great teams. That continued this past Saturday as they dominated a decent Michigan State team. The Buckeyes have a diverse and balanced attack on offense and a suffocating defense.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.