10) UCF Knights – The Knights completely dominated the Pac 12 Stanford Cardinal and with the history of the past two years, I think it’s time everybody takes the Knights seriously.
T-10) Florida Gators – The Gators were lucky to escape Lexington with a win and there are still huge questions for the Gators to answer.
9) Utah Utes- The competition was not very good for the Utes this past weekend but the defense may just be the best in the nation.
8) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers took Kent State out behind the woodshed with a 55-16 victory.
7) Notre Dame Fighting Irish – I am still not convinced when it comes to the Irish, but one thing I am convinced about is that quarterback Ian Book is the real deal. With Georgia looming we are about to find out exactly how good the Irish are.
6) Georgia Bulldogs – I think the Bulldogs could possibly be a top-3 team, maybe the very best team, but as of now they have played nobody that is even capable of putting up a fight. That is all about to change.
5) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners are above Georgia because the competition they have beaten is better. Jalen Hurts looks like a solid choice to maybe take the Heisman home at the end of this season if he keeps up the pace of play he has shown over the first three weeks of the season.
4) LSU Tigers – Blowing out Northwestern State doesn’t tell me much but last week’s win over Texas means we now know the team has the potential to be special this season.
3) Alabama Crimson Tide – Questions still have to surround the Tide as the schedule has not been exactly tough so far.
2) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes have blown out two teams that will be bowl eligible in Cincinnati and Florida Atlantic and this last weekend they toyed with a decent Indiana team. The Buckeyes schedule puts them ahead of Alabama at this point.
1) Clemson Tigers – Clemson went to Syracuse and dominated the Orange, as expected.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.