1) Alabama Crimson Tide – The Tide rolled as expected.
2) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners took apart Ohio State and look like a definite playoff contender behind Baker Mayfield.
3) Clemson Tigers – Clemson proved that even with DeShaun Watson gone they are a force to be reckoned with.
4) USC Trojans – The Trojans dominated a very good Stanford team and eased doubts after a shaky first game of the season with Western Michigan.
5) Penn State Nittany Lions – The Lions disposed of in-state rival Pitt with ease.
6) Washington Huskies – The Huskies roll!
7) Oklahoma State Cowboys – Easy win over out manned South Alabama.
8) Michigan Wolverines – Took care of the Cincinnati Bearcats.
9) Wisconsin Badgers – Took care of Florida Atlantic.
10) LSU Tigers – Easy win.
11) Georgia Bulldogs – The Bulldogs get a nice road win at Notre Dame.
12) Ohio State Buckeyes – J.T. Barrett is not the answer at QB.
13) Louisville Cardinals – Lamar Jackson alone is worth the price of admission.
14) Miami(Fla)Hurricanes – The Canes are off next week as well.
15) South Carolina Gamecocks- The Gamecocks wore Missouri out.
16) Kansas State Wildcats – The Wildcats still haven’t been tested.
17) Virginia Tech Hokies – Easy win over Delaware.
18) TCU Horned Frogs – Impressive physical win over Arkansas.
19) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers just couldn’t get the ball in the end zone against Clemson.
20) Florida State Seminoles – Hurricane postponement.
21) Washington State Cougars – Amazing come from behind win over Noise State.
22) South Florida Bulls – Hurricane Postponement.
23) UCLA Bruins – With Josh Rosen they will be a dangerous team for anyone to play.
24) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols still have a lot of questions to answer and you can’t answer them against Indiana State.
25) Oregon Ducks- The Ducks beat Nebraska in a shoot-out.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: email@example.com
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.