Tristin cook fisher
Gahanna High School
5’11 Corner/ Safety / Wide Receiver
1) Which is your best sport Football or track?
My best sport is football.
2) This is your senior season what goals have you set for yourself and for the team?
For my senior season for myself and the team is to earn respect.
3- How important is it for the Lions to get off to a good start this season?
It’s very important because the first game can set the tone for the rest of the season.
4) Which win up to now will you always remember?
The best win we had was the overtime new Albany win
5) Once the game starts does it matter if you are playing at home or on the road?
Once the game starts I’m in the zone it doesn’t matter where we play.
6) Which loss sticks out the most and why?
the loss that sticks out the most was our first game against Reynoldsburg.
7- Where in the secondary do you like playing the best?
The best position I like to play is corner it’s just me and a wide receiver on an island.
8- Who is the best receiver you have had to go up against?
The best receiver I had to go against was actually a teammate Jordan Lowry.
9- Which game are you looking most forward to this season?
The game I’m looking forward to this season is Pickerington North
10- What is your favorite current TV show?
My favorite tv show is Rick and Morty.