1) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes struggled with the TCU Horned Frogs, but TCU is a top 20 team and it was the Buckeyes first road game of the year. Urban will be back shortly!
2) Penn State Nittany Lions – The Lions survived a scare in week one against Appalachian State and since then has been smooth sailing. The Lions are two weeks away from taking a shot at number one Ohio state.
3) Iowa Hawkeyes – The Hawkeyes look poised to take down the perennial best team in the west in Wisconsin. If they do, something special could be brewing in Iowa.
4) Michigan Wolverines – The Big ten does not look as strong as expected this year and Michigan being ranked this high shows that.
5) Wisconsin Badgers – Typical Badgers, just when you think they are about to make a run they fall apart.
6) Indiana Hoosiers – The Hoosiers are 3-0 and they beat a decent Virginia team. Remember, just last week Ball State lost at Notre Dame 24-16; this week Indiana took care of Ball State 38-10.
7) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans were off this week as they try to regroup from last week’s loss.
8) Minnesota Golden Gophers – The Gophers are a young team so I do not expect them to win more than six games total this year, but they are headed in the right direction.
9) Northwestern Wildcats – High expectations at the start of the season have been replaced by disappointment after a hard to swallow loss to Akron.
10) Maryland Terrapins – Just when the Terps looked like they might be good, they get beat by a poor Temple team.
11) Purdue Boilermakers – I thought the Boilers were supposed to be 3-0 at this point. I was wrong.
12) Illinois Fighting Illini – They are 2-1 and now the losing streak will begin.
13) Nebraska Cornhuskers – Relax Husker fans, this was not ever going to be a quick fix for Coach Frost. But I think he will fix it, it just might take a couple years.
14) Rutgers Scarlett Knights – The Knights are not a good team, and that’s being nice.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.