Publish Date: 11/05/2017
Fact checked by: Mark Lewis
1) Georgia Bulldogs- The Bulldogs have beaten better teams than Bama so far.
2) Alabama Crimson Tide- Solid win over LSU.
3) Notre Dame Fighting Irish- A little shaky late but all in all a good performance against a solid Wake Forest team.
4) Oklahoma Sooners- Great shootout victory over Oklahoma State.
5) Clemson Tigers- Hung on to beat N.C. State.
6) TCU Horned Frogs- Nice bounce back win against a dangerous Longhorn team.
7) Miami Hurricanes- Finally played a very good team and they looked good in the win.
8) Wisconsin Badgers- Struggled with IU for three quarters, but had an impressive fourth quarter to get the win. I still don’t think that they have a victory impressive enough to put them any higher than this.
9) Washington Huskies- The Huskies are still alive and kicking and very dangerous.
10) Auburn Tigers- Keep winning and they will have a shot to make it interesting.
11) Michigan State Spartans- Great win over Penn State.
12) Ohio State Buckeyes- They played more like an unranked team in Iowa.
13) Oklahoma State Cowboys- The Cowboys just couldn’t stop the Sooners.
14) Penn State Nittany Lions- Two straight losses knocks them out of contention.
15) Central Florida Golden Knights- Undefeated, but lack of a quality opponent is hurting them.
16) Virginia Tech Hokies- The Hokies fell to the Canes on Saturday.
17) USC Trojans- USC finally looked like the team most expected on Saturday night.
18) Washington State Cougars- The Cougars picked up a nice bounce back win over Stanford.
19) Memphis Tigers- The Tigers Riley Ferguson is the real deal, don’t be surprised if this team is playing on New Year’s day.
20) Mississippi State Bulldogs- The Bulldogs almost got caught looking ahead to next week.
21) LSU Tigers- Nice effort against the Tide.
22) West Virginia Mountaineers- Back in the top 25 with a good win over Iowa State.
23) Iowa State Cyclones- The Cyclones came up short in a valiant comeback attempt.
24) South Florida Bulls- The Bulls are back in the top 25
25) Michigan Wolverines- The Wolverines are getting better Quarterback play and if it keeps up things could get interesting when the play the Buckeyes.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.