Publish Date: 10/22/2017
Fact checked by: Simon Briffa
1) Alabama Crimson Tide – The Tide walked through the Vols as expected.
2) Penn State Nittany Lions – Payback was a bitch for the Wolverines.
3) Georgia Bulldogs – Bye
4) TCU Horned Frogs – Kansas never had a chance.
5) Wisconsin Badgers – The Badgers had an easy Saturday afternoon against Maryland.
6) Miami Hurricanes – The Canes are still unbeaten.
7) Clemson Tigers – Bye
8) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners survive Kansas State.
9) Ohio State Buckeyes – Bye
10) Notre Dame Fighting Irish – Looks like the Irish need to be taken seriously.
11) Washington Huskies – Bye
12) Oklahoma State Cowboys – Tough road win at Texas.
13) North Carolina State Wolfpack – Bye
14) Washington State Cougars – Bounce back win over Colorado.
15) Virginia Tech – Mauled North Carolina.
16) Central Florida Golden Knights – Good win over a tough Navy team.
17) South Florida Bulls – Still unbeaten, but unimpressive against Tulane.
18) Auburn Tigers – Steamrolled Arkansas.
19) West Virginia Mountaineers – Survived a furious comeback by the Baylor Bears.
20) Stanford Cardinal – Bye
21) LSU Tigers – The Tigers are starting to look like a team that is starting to get on a roll.
22) Iowa State Cyclones – A dominant win over Texas Tech puts the Clones in the top 25.
23) Michigan State Spartans – Squeaked by Indiana.
24) Memphis Tigers – Great come back win over Houston.
25) Marshall Thundering Herd – The Herd have had a solid season and let’s face it, nobody else really deserves a top 25 rating.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.