Publish Date: 10/15/2017
Fact checked by: Mark Lewis
1) Alabama Crimson Tide – They destroyed Arkansas, as expected.
2) Penn State Nittany Lions – Bye
3) Georgia Bulldogs – Easy win over Missouri.
4) TCU Horned Frogs – An impressive win at Kansas State.
5) Wisconsin Badgers – The defense was great in win over an improved Purdue Boilermakers team.
6) Miami(Fla) Hurricanes – I don’t really think they are that good, but they keep finding ways to win.
7) Clemson Tigers – A Friday night loss at Syracuse would normally drop a team out of the top 10, but a lot of teams losing helps the Tigers.
8) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners squeaked by an improved Longhorns team.
9) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes schedule has been soft to say the least.
10) Washington Huskies – An unexplained loss drops the Huskies.
11) North Carolina State Wolfpack – I caught a lot of flack from people telling me that I overrated this team last week, but I stick by this ranking. This team is better than people think.
12) Oklahoma State Cowboys – The Cowboys dominated Baylor.
13) Washington State Cougars – Just when the Cougars looked like they were for real, this happens.
14) USC Trojans – The Trojans slipped by Utah. This is not the team people expected to see this year.
15) South Florida Bulls – The Bulls took apart Cincinnati to stay undefeated.
16) Virginia Tech Hokies – Bye
17) Notre Dame Fighting Irish – The Irish keep slowly creeping up these rankings.
18) Michigan Wolverines – The defense is outstanding; the offense isn’t.
19) Central Florida – This is a very good team.
20) Stanford Cardinal – The Cardinal get it done on the ground.
21) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans pulled out a close win.
22) Auburn Tigers – They blew a lead against LSU that will haunt them the rest of this season.
23) West Virginia Mountaineers – This team is fun to watch.
24) Memphis Tigers – A big win against Navy.
25) LSU Tigers – Great comeback win over Auburn.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.