Publish Date: 10/08/2017
Fact checked by: Simon Briffa
1) Alabama Crimson Tide – The Tide got by the Texas A&M Aggies on Saturday in a game that was much closer than most expected.
2) Clemson Tigers – The Tigers struggled at times but got by a solid Wake Forest squad 28-14.
3) Penn State Nittany Lions – The Lions smashed Northwestern on the road and they look like they are starting to fire on all cylinders.
4) Georgia Bulldogs – The Bulldogs seem to get better every week.
5) Washington Huskies – The Huskies continue to get it done.
6) TCU Horned Frogs – The Frogs had there hands full against a tough West Virginia team on Saturday, but as good teams seem to do, they made just enough plays to get the win.
7) Wisconsin Badgers – Wisconsin cruised past struggling Nebraska on the road Saturday night.
8) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners were upset at home and all margin for error has been removed for the rest of the season.
9) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers are improving every week.
10) Ohio State Buckeyes – We will find out how good they really are shortly.
11) Miami(Fla) Hurricanes – The Canes finally got a win against their rival Seminoles, but they will have to get better quickly if they want any shot at an ACC Championship.
12) North Carolina State Wolfpack – After a bad first loss of the season to South Carolina, the Wolfpack are rounding into a possible playoff contender.
13) South Florida Bulls – The Bulls are still undefeated and look like a good beat for a New Year’s six bowl game.
14) USC Trojans – I have no clue about this team. They should be better than what they are.
15) Oklahoma State Cowboys – Bye
16) Central Florida Golden Knights – I know nobody else will have them ranked this high, but this is a very underrated team.
17) Notre Dame Fighting Irish– The Irish played well without their starting QB.
18) Michigan Wolverines – The defense is great; the offense is not.
19) Virginia Tech Hokies – Got a win on the road at Boston College.
20) San Diego State Aztecs- The Aztecs stay undefeated, but with the schedule they play it is hard to know how good they are.
21) Michigan State Spartans- Sparty is back!
22) Navy Midshipman- Navy is an explosive offensive football team.
23) Stanford Cardinal- They are still in the hunt in the Pac 12.
24) Texas Tech Red Raiders- The Raiders only loss was by 7 to Oklahoma State.
25) LSU Tigers- Have the Tigers righted the ship?
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.