Publish Date: 09/24/2017
Fact checked by: Simon Briffa
1) Alabama Crimson Tide- The Tide looked dominant against a good Vanderbilt team. This was a complete performance by the Tide.
2) Clemson Tigers- The Tigers struggled for three quarters before blowing out Boston College 27-0 in the fourth quarter.
3) Oklahoma Sooners- The Sooners struggled on defense against Baylor but won 49-41.
4) Penn State Nittany Lions- The Nittany Lions got a huge conference road win at Iowa.
5) Washington Huskies- The Huskies dominated Colorado in Colorado.
6) USC Trojans- The Trojans pulled away in the second half against Cal.
7) Wisconsin Badgers- Bye week.
8) Georgia Bulldogs- Georgia got an easier than expected win against Mississippi State.
9) Michigan Wolverines- The Wolverines were dominant in the second half against Purdue.
10) TCU Horned Frogs- Impressive in upset win over Oklahoma State.
11) Virginia Tech Hokies- The Hokies had there way with Old Dominion.
12) Ohio State Buckeyes- UNLV was in over there heads against the Buckeyes.
13) Miami Hurricanes- The Canes looked rusty in the first half. They came out in the second half and put Toledo away.
14) Auburn Tigers- The Tigers did what everybody else does and that’s whip Missouri.
15) Washington State Cougars- QB Luke Falk is on fire. The question I have would be their soft schedule and if it will prepare them for the PAC 12?
16) South Florida Bulls- The Bulls are starting to click and when they are clicking they are a very scary team.
17) Oklahoma State Cowboys- They took it on the chin against TCU, but are they capable of recovering if the defense can step it up? I am just not sure they can?
18) Louisville Cardinals- A blowout win over Kent State doesn’t tell us much.
19) North Carolina State Wolfpack- The Wolfpack got a huge win in Tallahassee.
20) Florida Gators- Nice road win at Kentucky.
21) Utah Utes- Utah squeaked by Arizona.
22) San Diego State Aztecs- Remained undefeated with a win over Air Force.
23) Mississippi State Bulldogs- The Bulldogs took a butt-whipping in Georgia.
24) Notre Dame Fighting Irish- The Irish were impressive against Michigan State. Now the question is how good is Michigan State?
25) Iowa Hawkeyes- The Hawkeyes lost at the buzzer against Penn State.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.