Publish Date: 11/26/2017
Fact checked by: Simon Briffa
1) Clemson Tigers – An easy win over the rival South Carolina Gamecocks moves them up to number one.
2) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners dominated a good West Virginia team and are one win away from a playoff berth.
3) Auburn Tigers – Back-to-back wins against Alabama and Georgia have them on the verge of making the playoffs.
4) Wisconsin Badgers – Still concerned about the Badgers lack of competition so far but they are hard to argue with now.
5) Georgia Bulldogs – Completely took a part a solid Georgia Tech team.
6) Alabama Crimson Tide – The Tide are now in serious danger of not making the playoffs after a loss to Auburn.
7) Miami Hurricanes – The Canes, with a win over Clemson, would put themselves in good position to make the playoffs.
8) Ohio State Buckeyes – Won a close, hard-fought battle in Michigan.
9) Central Florida Golden Knights – I know everybody will freak out over this ranking but they are unbeaten and have two quality wins against Memphis and South Florida. Their resume is arguably better than Wisconsin, who’s best win is against Michigan.
10) TCU Horned Frogs – Easy win as expected against Baylor.
11) Penn State – What they did to Maryland may be illegal!
12) USC Trojans –Bye Week
13) Washington Huskies – The Huskies dominated Washington State.
14) Memphis Tigers – A win over Central Florida could put the Tigers in a New Years six bowl game.
15) Stanford Cardinal – Big win over Notre Dame.
16) LSU Tigers – The Tigers took care of Texas A&M.
17) Notre Dame Fighting Irish – If only Brian Kelly had a Quarterback.
18) Oklahoma State Cowboys – Easy win as expected.
19) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans got an win over Rutgers.
20) Northwestern Wildcats – Dispatched of Illinois with relative ease.
21) Virginia Tech Hokies – The Hokies got a nice win over Virginia.
22) N.C. State Wolfpack – The Pack jump right back in the rankings with a butt-kicking of rival North Carolina.
23) Washington State Cougars- The Cougars season has headed south.
24) Fresno State Bulldogs – The Bulldogs upset Boise State and are 8-3.
25) Mississippi State Bulldogs – The Bulldogs lost to OLE MISS.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.