Publish Date: 11/19/2017
Fact checked by: Simon Briffa
1) Alabama Crimson Tide – Easy win over Mercer.
2) Miami Hurricanes – The Canes struggled with Virginia.
3) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners took care of Kansas.
4) Clemson Tigers – Easy win over Citadel.
5) Wisconsin Badgers – Solid win over Michigan.
6) Auburn Tigers – Louisiana Monroe had no chance.
7) Georgia Bulldogs – Put Kentucky away after close half.
8 Ohio State Buckeyes – Blew out Illinois as expected.
9) TCU Horned Frogs – The Frogs dominated Texas Tech.
10) Notre Dame Fighting Irish – Struggled to beat a tough Navy team.
11) Penn State Nittany Lions – The Lions won but somehow gave up 44 points to Nebraska.
12) Central Florida Golden Knights – The schedule has not been tough but they own a blowout victory over a very good Memphis team.
13) Washington State Cougars – Bye
14) Washington Huskies – Struggled to beat Utah.
15) USC Trojans – Squeaked past the Bruins.
16) Memphis Tigers – Put 66 on a decent SMU team.
17) Mississippi State Bulldogs – Struggled to beat Wake Forest.
18) LSU Tigers – Easy win over Tennessee.
19) Oklahoma State Cowboys – Got upset by Kansas State.
20) Stanford Cardinal – Close win over Cal.
21) Boise State Broncos – Handled Air Force easily.
22) South Florida Bulls – Survived a close game against Tulsa.
23) Northwestern Wildcats – The Wildcats handily beat Minnesota.
24) Iowa State Cyclones – Double-digit win over Baylor.
25) Texas Longhorns- I know they are only 6-5 but this team is improved and has some quality wins. Next year will be very interesting in Texas.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.