1) Alabama Crimson Tide – The Tide had a Bye week.
2) Georgia Bulldogs – The Bulldogs are headed for a collision in the SEC Title game with the Tide.
3) Ohio State Buckeyes – J.T.Barrett put himself firmly in Heisman consideration and the Buckeyes look like a legit playoff contender.
4) Clemson Tigers – They had a bad loss at Syracuse, but they have more solid wins than Miami or Wisconsin.
5) Oklahoma Sooners – They still hold a win over Ohio State and that loss to Iowa State doesn’t look quite as devastating as it once did.
6) Wisconsin Badgers – The Badgers are unbeaten, but the best win they have on their resume is over Northwestern.
7) Notre Dame Fighting Irish – The Irish’s lone loss was to second ranked Georgia by a point, maybe they are better than a lot of people think?
8) Miami Hurricanes – The Canes barely squeaked by a bad North Carolina team.
9) Penn State Nittany Lions – A close loss at Ohio State is nothing to be ashamed of, but with a schedule lacking in quality wins this could be a killer to the Lions season.
10) TCU Horned Frogs – Missed opportunities will haunt these Frogs for a long time. They do still have a game left with Oklahoma and if they win out and get to the Big 12 game they still have a shot at a playoff berth.
11) Oklahoma State Cowboys – The Cowboys have an opportunity to get back in the playoff hunt, but they need to beat Oklahoma next week.
12) Washington Huskies – The Huskies have the best shot at making the playoffs out of the Pac 12.
13) Virginia Tech Hokies – The Hokies dismantled the Duke Blue Devils.
14) Iowa State Cyclones – The Cyclones added a win over highly ranked TCU on Saturday.
15) Central Florida Golden Knights – With South Florida losing the odds have greatly increased that the Golden Knights will be a New Year’s six team.
16) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers had a bye this week.
17) Memphis Tigers – The Tigers are hot and have an offense that can give anybody trouble.
18) Stanford Cardinal – If it wasn’t for Bryce Love this team would be in deep trouble.
19) LSU Tigers – Bye
20) North Carolina State Wolfpack – The Wolfpack were on a hot streak, that was until they went to South Bend.
21) Mississippi State Bulldogs – Got an impressive 35-14 win over Texas A&M.
22) Michigan Wolverines – The Wolverines had a less than impressive win over a bad Rutgers team.
23) Washington State Cougars – The defense let the Cugars down in the second half.
24) USC Trojans – Nice win over Arizona State.
25) South Carolina Gamecocks – The Gamecocks have been more consistent as of late.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.