1) Saquon Barkley, Penn State Nittany Lions- This race feels like it has been a Baker Mayfield coronation up to this point. If you tuned in to Saturday night’s Penn State-Iowa game, you may have a different feeling now. Barkley did it all during the game including throwing a key block that helped Trace McSorley throw a last-second touchdown pass to win the game. For the game, he totaled over 300 total yards and there isn’t a better football player in the Nation.
2) Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma Sooners- Mayfield’s stats are amazing, especially his TD/Int ratio, which is an astounding 13-0! He is completing 75% of his passes and of course, the most important stat is that the Sooners stayed undefeated with a tougher than expected 49-41 win over Baylor.
3) Sam Darnold, USC Trojans- Darnold got the win over Call while missing a couple of his biggest weapons. Darnold’s season has been marred by 7 interceptions so far, which is why he is at number three on this list.
4) Rashad Penny, San Diego State Aztecs- The first time Penny has made this list as he leads the NCAA in rushing yards averaging 179 yards per game.
5) Trace McSorley, Penn State Nittany Lions- McSorley gets over-shadowed by Barkley, but he is a winner and he showed that on Penn State’s final dramatic drive on Saturday night.
6) Luke Falk, Washington State Cougars- A big game Friday night and a win over USC would make Heisman conversation for Falk start to take a serious tone.
7) Nick Chubb, Georgia Bulldogs- Chubb averages over 6 yards per carry and all he does is score touchdowns.
8) Royce Freeman, Oregon Ducks- I know the Ducks lost but to me Freeman is a special back and I am not dropping him off this list just yet.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: email@example.com
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.