Publish Date: 10/18/2017
Fact checked by: Simon Briffa
1) Saquon Barkley, Penn State Nittany Lions- Barkley had a bye week, which shrunk his lead as a certain running back from Stanford continues to put up big numbers. A huge effort against Ohio State will put him way up in this race, a hiccup against the Buckeyes though and the race will be on.
2) Bryce Love, Stanford Cardinal- Another magnificent performance against Oregon helps Love to continue to close the gap on the top spot. Anytime a running back is averaging over 10 yards a carry, he has to be in the conversation.
3) Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma Sooners- Mayfield wasn’t as great as he usually was, but when it mattered he got it done in a tough, tight battle against the Texas Longhorns.
4) Minkah Fitzpatrick, Alabama Crimson Tide- The Tide are number one because of a suffocating defense which is led by Fitzpatrick, who is a do everything defensive back that has an impact on defense that is second to none in the country.
5) Jalen Hurts, Alabama Crimson Tide- For some reason Hurts gets no Love, but how can you ignore a Quarterback that in his first two years is 21-1 and is a dual-threat Quarterback who has combined for 1,500 yards this season.
6) Jonathon Taylor, Wisconsin Badgers- this freshman has surprised everybody so far this year and in his first three Big Ten games, he has averaged 183 yards per game.
7) Kenny Hill, TCU Horned Frogs- Hill is completing 70 percent of his passes and has thrown 10 Touchdowns to just 3 interceptions. Add in the fact that his team is undefeated and has a very real shot at the final four, and to me he has to be a Heisman candidate.
8) J.T.Barrett, Ohio State Buckeyes- Barrett has a lot of questions surrounding him and a big-time game and win against a team like Penn State would put him firmly in contention.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.