Publish Date: 10/02/2017
Fact checked by: Simon Briffa
1) Saquon Barkley, Penn State Nittany Lions- Just when you think Barkley has done everything this weekend happens and he adds throwing a touchdown pass to the list. Right now the Heisman is his to lose.
2) Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma Sooners- Mayfield has been unreal this year and is the only man, in my opinion, even close to Barkley at this moment. Mayfield was on a bye week this week and he has been hurt statistically by not playing much in the second half of two of the four Sooners games.
3) Luke Falk, Washington State Cougars- Falk inserts himself into this race with a win over highly touted USC. Most of coach Mike Leach’s quarterbacks have been considered system quarterback, but I believe Falk is better than just a system quarterback.
4) Bryce Love, Stanford Cardinal- It is hard to leave a guy out of the conversation who is averaging 10 yards per carry. 25 carries for 301 yards and three touchdowns against Arizona State have firmly inserted Love into this race.
5) Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State Cowboys- A loss last week to TCU really hurt Rudolph, but his play makes him hard to ignore. He accounted for over 400 yards and 5 touchdowns in a big bounce back win over a solid Texas Tech team.
6) Royce Freeman, Oregon Ducks- Freeman will have to carry even more of the load for the Ducks now that the quarterback position looks to be in shambles because of injuries. Freeman has 10 touchdowns so far this season and is averaging almost six yards per carry.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.