1) Villanova Wildcats – Mikal Bridges is averaging 19.0 points and 6.2 rebounds in 30.6 minutes per game. They own wins over Tennessee and Gonzaga.
2) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans haven’t lost since losing to Duke early in the season, and their wins include North Carolina and Notre Dame.
3) North Carolina Tar Heels – The Heels only loss is to Michigan State and they own 5 wins over top 100 teams.
4) Kentucky Wildcats – Since losing by single digits to the Kansas Jayhawks they have won six straight games.
5) Wichita State Shockers – The Shockers now own wins over Oklahoma State, Marquette and Baylor.
6) Miami Hurricanes – They Canes own a win over Minnesota and have been dominating against the rest of their schedule.
7) Texas A&M Aggies – They’ve beaten West Virginia, USC, Penn State and Oklahoma State. They look like a legit contender to Kentucky in the SEC.
8) Arizona State Sun Devils – The Sun Devils own wins over Xavier, Kansas State and St. John’s and now Kansas. They are off to their best start since 1974.
9) Duke Blue Devils – The Devils lost at Boston College, but they do own three wins over top 25 teams.
10) West Virginia Mountaineers – The Mountaineers haven’t loss since the season opener against Texas A&M.
11) Virginia Cavaliers – The Cavaliers are one of the best teams in the nation and the only loss they have was a close one at West Virginia.
12) Xavier Musketeers- The Muskies have blownout Cincinnati, Baylor and Colorado since a loss in Las Vegas to Arizona State.
13) Florida State Seminoles – Any doubts about how real this team is may have been erased by a 17-point win against in-state rival, the Florida Gators.
14) TCU Horned Frogs – The Frogs are on a roll behind the play of Kenrich Williams, who is averaging 14.2 points and 10.1 rebounds in 33.6 minutes per game.
15) Gonzaga Bulldogs – They have two losses to Florida and Villanova, but once again Coach Mark Few has a team capable of making a run in March.
16) Kansas Jayhawks – The Jayhawks suffered two defeats this week, including a Sunday loss to Arizona State.
17) Tennessee Volunteers- The Vols only loss was to Villanova and they hold an impressive win over Purdue.
18) Arizona Wildcats – The Wildcats seem to be back on track with wins over Texas A&M and Alabama.
19) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boilermakers have currently won five-straight games.
20) Notre Dame Fighting Irish – The Irish suffered a humiliating loss to Ball State last week.
21) Seton Hall Pirates – Seton Hall is a talented team, especially on the inside, and they own an impressive win at Louisville.
22) Texas Longhorns – The Longhorns only losses are to Gonzaga and Duke.
23) Baylor Bears – The Bears best win was over Creighton.
24) Creighton Blue Jays – Gonzaga and Baylor are the only two losses so far this year for the Blue Jays.
25) Florida Gators – The Gators snapped a three-game skid against Cincinnati on Saturday.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.