1) Duke Blue Devils – The Blue Devils own wins over Texas Tech, Auburn, Indiana, and Kentucky. RJ Barrett is averaging 23.8 points and 6.8 rebounds in 31.1 minutes per game.
2) Michigan Wolverines – Michigan has wins over North Carolina, Villanova, Purdue, and Northwestern.
3) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols’ quality of wins are nice but nowhere near the Blue Devils and Wolverines quality of wins.
4) Virginia Cavaliers – The Cavs have wins over Maryland and Wisconsin and seem to be a better offensive team than last year.
5) Nevada Wolfpack – The Wolfpack’s resume does not measure up to the four teams ranked ahead of them.
6) Kansas Jayhawks – The Jayhawks suffered their first loss of the season to Arizona State this past weekend.
7) Gonzaga Bulldogs – The Zags are the only team to beat Duke this season.
8) Texas Tech Red Raiders- The Red Raiders will challenge the Jayhawks for Big 12 supremacy.
9) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans are on a five-game winning streak since losing to Duke.
10) Florida State Seminoles – The Seminoles have now won six-straight games.
11) Wisconsin Badgers – The Badgers have beaten NC State, Iowa, and Oklahoma. Their only loss came at Marquette.
12) N.C. State Wolfpack – The Wolfpack are on a roll since losing to Wisconsin.
13) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes smacked UCLA in the mouth on Saturday.
14) Arizona State Sun Devils – The Devils took down number one Kansas and they seem to be the only bright spot in a weak Pac 12.
15) Indiana Hoosiers – The Hoosiers have quality wins over Louisville, Butler, and Marquette.
16) Kentucky Wildcats – Ok Wildcats fans, let me explain this ranking to you, this was Kentucky’s FIRST quality win of the season.
17) North Carolina Tar Heels – Losses to Michigan, Kentucky, and Texas make it harder to rank the Tar Heels any higher than this.
18) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers have two single-digit losses to N.C. State and Duke.
19) Mississippi State Bulldogs – The Bulldogs lone loss is by single-digits to Arizona State.
20) Houston Cougars – The Cougars rallied to beat Utah State this past week.
21) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners won at Northwestern this past weekend and the only loss they have suffered was at the hands of Wisconsin.
22) Marquette Warriors – The Warriors have beaten Buffalo and Wisconsin and could be the best team in the Big East.
23) Buffalo Bulls – Outside of running into a red-hot Marquette this week, it proved helpful to the Bulls March Madness hopes as they got a road win at Syracuse.
24) Nebraska Cornhuskers – The Cornhuskers are one of the best home teams in the country.
25) Cincinnati Bearcats – The Bearcats beat the crap out of UCLA last week, but hey, who doesn’t?!