1) Kansas Jayhawks – Dedric Lawson has led the Jayhawks this year and while they don’t blow a lot of people out, they do figure out how to win.
2) Tennessee Volunteers – Admiral Schofield has been one of the best players in the nation this season and the Vols only loss was in OT to the Jayhawks.
3) Duke Blue Devils – R.J. Barrett is the best player in the country and the young Blue Devils are only going to improve.
4) Michigan Wolverines – The Wolverines got a scare on Saturday against Western Michigan, but they have finished the non-conference portion of the schedule unbeaten.
5) Nevada Wolfpack – The Martin brothers make the Wolfpack a very dangerous team come tournament time.
6) Virginia Cavaliers – The Cavs are being led by Kyle Guy, but the schedule has not been very tough.
7) North Carolina Tar Heels – The Heels handled Gonzaga fairly easy this past weekend and will cause problems for everybody in the ACC.
8) Gonzaga Bulldogs – Gonzaga has now lost two consecutive games, but that doesn’t erase the early season for this team as they will stay in the top 10.
9) Texas Tech Red Raiders – The Raiders look ready to challenge for a Big 12 Championship.
10) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans are on a 4-game winning streak since losing at Louisville.
11) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers struggled with UAB and I am still not sold on this team quite yet.
12) Florida State Seminoles – The Seminoles are a definite threat when the time comes for ACC play.
13) Wisconsin Badgers – The Badgers’ only losses were closely contested contests against Virginia and Marquette.
14) Virginia Tech Hokies – The Hokies lone loss was by a single point at Penn State.
15) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes are a well-coached team and should make some noise in a loaded Big Ten this season.
16) Mississippi State Bulldogs – The Bulldogs blew out Cincinnati on Saturday.
17) Buffalo Bulls – We will find out just how good the Bulls are this week as they face Syracuse and Marquette.
18) Maryland Terrapins – The Terrapins have not played a great schedule but they are a very talented team.
19) Indiana Hoosiers – The Hoosiers are a young talented team that really feels like it’s about to make some noise in the Big Ten.
20) Houston Cougars – The Cougars have now won 23-straight home games.
21) Arizona State Sun Devils – The Devils’ lost their second game of the season on Monday night at Vanderbilt.
22) Furman Paladins – This team is for real and should make some noise come March.
23) Kentucky Wildcats – The Wildcats were dominating against Utah this past weekend.
24) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners’ only loss has been to Wisconsin.
25) Villanova Wildcats – Villanova looked good in a razor-thin loss at Kansas.
+1 26) Nebraska Cornhuskers
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.