1) Virginia Cavaliers – The Cavaliers keep on rolling along. It wasn’t easy though, as Louisville took them to the buzzer on Thursday night.
2) Xavier Musketeers – The Muskies cliched the Big East Championship this week and look a good bet to be a number one seed for March Madness.
3) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats have been dominant for most of the season and a third matchup in the Big East tournament could make them a number one seed for March Madness.
4) Michigan State Spartans – A loss to Michigan in the Big Ten semi-finals hurts the Spartans shot at a number one seed.
5) Kansas Jayhawks – The Jayhawks now own 14 wins over Ken Pom top 50 teams.
6) Duke Blue Devils – A win against North Carolina was a huge bounce-back win after losing at Virginia Tech earlier in the week.
7) Gonzaga Bulldogs – The Bulldogs, as usual, are starting to roll at the right time.
8) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boiler ran into red-hot Michigan in the Big Ten Title game.
9) Cincinnati Bearcats – The Cats got a huge road win at the buzzer against Wichita State.
10) Michigan Wolverines – The Wolverines are on fire, now the question becomes, was it a good idea to hold their conference tournament so early?
11) Texas Tech Red Raiders – The Raiders own wins over Kansas and West Virginia.
12) Clemson Tigers – The Tigers own 8 top 50 Ken Pom wins.
13) North Carolina Tar Heels – The Tar Heels had a tough week but they are still a threat to make a run in March.
14) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes got upset in the Big Ten Tourney.
15) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols own wins over Purdue and Kentucky.
16) Wichita State Shockers – The Shockers lost a big one to Cincinnati on Sunday.
17) West Virginia Mountaineers – The Mountaineers are still inconsistent.
18) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers have now lost 3 of their last 4 games.
19) Arizona Wildcats – The Wildcats are the best team in the Pac 12.
20) Florida Gators – The Gators own wins over Cincinnati, Kentucky, Gonzaga, and Auburn.
21) Nevada Wolfpack – The Wolfpack were upset on Saturday.
22) Virginia Tech Hokies – The Hokies now own wins over Duke, North Carolina, and Virginia.
23) Miami Hurricanes – The Canes got a huge win at North Carolina this past week.
24) TCU Horned Frogs – The Frogs lost a close one to Texas Tech on Saturday.
25) Houston Cougars – They have beaten Cincinnati and Wichita State. A strong showing in the AAC Conference tournament would go a long way towards a good seed for March Madness.