1) Virginia Cavaliers – The Cavaliers keep on rolling along. It wasn’t easy though, as Louisville took them to the buzzer on Thursday night.
2) Xavier Musketeers – The Muskies cliched the Big East Championship this week and look a good bet to be a number one seed for March Madness.
3) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats have been dominant for most of the season and a third matchup in the Big East tournament could make them a number one seed for March Madness.
4) Michigan State Spartans – A loss to Michigan in the Big Ten semi-finals hurts the Spartans shot at a number one seed.
5) Kansas Jayhawks – The Jayhawks now own 14 wins over Ken Pom top 50 teams.
6) Duke Blue Devils – A win against North Carolina was a huge bounce-back win after losing at Virginia Tech earlier in the week.
7) Gonzaga Bulldogs – The Bulldogs, as usual, are starting to roll at the right time.
8) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boiler ran into red-hot Michigan in the Big Ten Title game.
9) Cincinnati Bearcats – The Cats got a huge road win at the buzzer against Wichita State.
10) Michigan Wolverines – The Wolverines are on fire, now the question becomes, was it a good idea to hold their conference tournament so early?
11) Texas Tech Red Raiders – The Raiders own wins over Kansas and West Virginia.
12) Clemson Tigers – The Tigers own 8 top 50 Ken Pom wins.
13) North Carolina Tar Heels – The Tar Heels had a tough week but they are still a threat to make a run in March.
14) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes got upset in the Big Ten Tourney.
15) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols own wins over Purdue and Kentucky.
16) Wichita State Shockers – The Shockers lost a big one to Cincinnati on Sunday.
17) West Virginia Mountaineers – The Mountaineers are still inconsistent.
18) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers have now lost 3 of their last 4 games.
19) Arizona Wildcats – The Wildcats are the best team in the Pac 12.
20) Florida Gators – The Gators own wins over Cincinnati, Kentucky, Gonzaga, and Auburn.
21) Nevada Wolfpack – The Wolfpack were upset on Saturday.
22) Virginia Tech Hokies – The Hokies now own wins over Duke, North Carolina, and Virginia.
23) Miami Hurricanes – The Canes got a huge win at North Carolina this past week.
24) TCU Horned Frogs – The Frogs lost a close one to Texas Tech on Saturday.
25) Houston Cougars – They have beaten Cincinnati and Wichita State. A strong showing in the AAC Conference tournament would go a long way towards a good seed for March Madness.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.