1) Virginia Cavaliers – Virginia owns wins over Duke, North Carolina, and Clemson. They’ve already secured the ACC regular-season title.
2) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans now have a 12-game winning streak and have clinched the regular season Big Ten Championship.
3) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats are just 3-3 in their last six games.
4) Xavier Musketeers – The Musketeers are 10-1 in their last 11 games.
5) Kansas Jayhawks – The Jayhawks have 12 Ken Pom top-50 wins this season.
6) Duke Blue Devils – The Blue Devils are currently on a five-game winning streak.
7) North Carolina Tar Heels – Six-straight wins and 10 Ken Pom top-50 wins has this team looking like a threat in March.
8) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boilers have played better as of late after a rough stretch.
9) Gonzaga Bulldogs – Mark Few has the Bulldogs back and poised for another deep run into March.
10) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers have been one of the biggest surprises this season and they look like a lock for at least a SEC Co-Championship.
11) Wichita State Shockers – The Shockers, after a rough patch, seem to have everything straightened out, winning their last six games.
12) Texas Tech Red Raiders – The Red Raiders have beaten 9 Ken Pom Top-50 teams this season.
13) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes wrapped up the Big Ten season with a road win over Indiana.
14) Clemson Tigers – The Tigers own wins over North Carolina and Ohio State this season.
15) Cincinnati Bearcats – The Bearcats are just 1-4 against Ken Pom top-50 teams this season.
16) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols own wins over Kentucky and Purdue this season, and looked poised to finish second in the SEC.
17) West Virginia Mountaineers – The Mountaineers seem to have gotten back on track, but the offensive side of the floor has to worry anybody that is a fan of the Mountaineers.
18) Michigan Wolverines – The Wolverines have six wins over Ken Pom top-50 teams this season.
19) Nevada Wolfpack – The Wolfpack are 24-5 and own 7 wins over top-70 Ken Pom teams.
20) Rhode Island Rams – The Rams are A-10 regular season champions and look like a dangerous team for anybody to play come March.
21) Kentucky Wildcats – The Wildcats have now won three consecutive games.
22) Houston Cougars – The Cougars are a very good team and own wins over Wichita State and Cincinnati.
23) Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders – MTSU has won 16-straight games and the losses they incurred early in the season were all against good teams, and they were all close games.
24) TCU Horned Frogs – The Horned Frogs are back on track and could be dangerous in the Big 12 tournament.
25) Florida Gators – The Gators own 9 Top-50 Ken Pom wins.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.