1) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats lone loss was a one-pointer at Butler.
2) West Virginia Mountaineers – Since a season opening loss the Mountaineers have been rolling, and on Saturday they rolled right over Oklahoma.
3) Virginia Cavaliers – The Cavs are on a six-game winning streak and are coming off a win over North Carolina.
4) Texas Tech Red Raiders – The Red Raiders are for real. They have beaten Kansas, Baylor, Nevada and Kansas State.
5) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans were beaten 80-64 by Ohio State on Sunday but it looks like a temporary setback.
6) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners saw their ten-game winning streak come to an end on Saturday against West Virginia.
7) Wichita State Shockers – The Shockers blew out a good Houston team on Saturday.
8) Duke Blue Devils – The Devils are just 2-2 in their last four games.
9) Arizona State Sun Devils – Got back on track at Utah on Sunday.
10) Xavier Musketeers – The Muskies saw a long winning streak snapped in Providence and face a huge match-up on Wednesday at Villanova.
11) Kansas Jayhawks – The Jayhawks took down a very good TCU team on Saturday.
12) TCU Horned Frogs- The Frogs have lost two close ones to teams ranked higher than them.
13) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boilermakers are a bigtime surprise team this year and could sneak up and win the Big Ten Title.
14) Miami Hurricanes – The Canes got a big one over in-state rival Florida State.
15) Gonzaga Bulldogs – The Bulldogs own wins over Creighton, Texas and Ohio State.
16) Seton Hall Pirates – That Pirates win over Texas Tech looks better and better.
17) Cincinnati Bearcats – The Bearcats breezed by SMU for their seventh-straight victory.
18) Clemson Tigers – It’s about time for people to start taking the Tigers seriously.
19) North Carolina Tar Heels – The Tar Heels are 2-3 in their last five games.
20) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers are on a twelve-game winning streak.
21) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols beat the Kentucky Wildcats this past weekend and own a win over Purdue.
22) Florida Gators – The Gators are on a five-game winning streak.
23) Arizona Wildcats – The Wildcats have won 9 out of their last 10.
24) Kentucky Wildcats – The Cats are 2-3 against top 50 teams.
25) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes have been a surprise this season and Sunday’s win over Michigan State makes us take the Buckeyes seriously.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.