1) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats were impressive yet again on Saturday with a double-digit win over a very good Seton Hall team.
2) Virginia Cavaliers – The Cavs are 11-0 in the ACC and have a three-game lead over the field in the conference.
3) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boilermakers stretched there win streak to 19 this past week.
4) Xavier Musketeers – The Musketeers now own seven top-50 Ken Pom wins.
5) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans snuck by on Saturday evening and have now won six-straight games and own 6 Top-50 Ken Pom wins.
6) Cincinnati Bearcats – The Bearcats have now won 14-straight and have run away with the AAC.
7) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers have won 19 out of their last 20 games.
8) Texas Tech Red Raiders – The Raiders have 6 top-50 Ken Pom wins this season.
9) Duke Blue Devils – The Blue Devils lost on Saturday to St. John’s and are facing a Thursday match-up with the Tar Heels.
10) St. Mary’s Gaels – The Gaels are on an 18-game winning streak.
11) Kansas Jayhawks – The Jayhawks are still tied for the lead in the Big 12.
12) Clemson Tigers – The Tigers have 6 Ken Pom top-50 wins and look to be a threat come tournament time.
13) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners have beaten an impressive seven teams that are ranked in the Ken Pom top-50.
14) Gonzaga Bulldogs – The Bulldogs are currently on a five-game winning streak since losing to St. Mary’s.
15) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes have wins over Michigan State and Michigan. Ohio State is 9-1 in its past 10 games.
16) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols have a big match-up this week with Kentucky.
17) Rhode Island Rams – The Rams are on a 14-game winning streak since an early loss to Alabama.
18) West Virginia Mountaineers – Snapped a three-game winning streak on Saturday.
19) North Carolina Tar Heels – The Heels have a pivotal match-up with Duke on Thursday.
20) Wichita State Shockers – The Shockers have three Ken Pom top-50 wins so far this season.
21) Arizona Wildcats – The Wildcats had been playing much better until Saturday’s loss at Washington.
22) Kentucky Wildcats – The Wildcats are being killed by a lack of consistency.
23) Butler Bulldogs – The Bulldogs are the only team to have beaten Villanova.
24) Seton Hall Pirates – The Pirates have four wins over top-50 Ken Pom teams this year.
25) Michigan Wolverines – The Wolverines own a win over Michigan State and four of the teams six losses have come to higher ranked teams.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.