1) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats only loss was a one-point game at Butler. The Wildcats had trouble with Marquette on the road but pulled it out at the end on Sunday.
2) Virginia Cavaliers – The Cavaliers seemed to answer all of their doubters on Saturday when they went into Duke and got a huge win.
3) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boilers got a hard-fought win at Indiana on Sunday and look more and more like a Final Four team.
4) Kansas Jayhawks- The Jayhawks are all alone atop the Big 12 standings.
5) Xavier Musketeers – The Musketeers dominated Marquette earlier this week and have now won four-straight after a loss at Villanova.
6) Michigan State Spartans- The Spartans squeaked out a close one on Sunday at Maryland.
7) Cincinnati Bearcats – The Bearcats are tearing through the AAC and have now won twelve-straight games.
8) Duke Blue Devils – The Blue Devils lost a heart-breaker at home on Saturday to Virginia.
9) Auburn Tigers – Early season questions about Auburn’s lack of quality competition are starting to fade as they sit atop of the SEC.
10) Texas Tech Red Raiders – The Raiders have won their last two since losing to Iowa State.
11) St. Mary’s Gaels – The Gaels have now won 16-straight games.
12) West Virginia Mountaineers – The Mountaineers are struggling and losing a huge lead, and eventually the game to Kentucky may be hard for this team to overcome.
13) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners are 3-4 in their last 7 games.
14) Arizona Wildcats – The Wildcats are on a six-game winning streak.
15) Gonzaga Bulldogs – The Bulldogs are on a three-game winning streak since losing to St. Mary’s.
16) Clemson Tigers – The Tigers own 5 top 50 Ken Pom wins.
17) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols are on a three-game winning streak.
18) North Carolina Tar Heels – The Tar Heels travel to Clemson on Tuesday and they need a win before things start to really spiral out of control for them.
19) Wichita State Shockers – The Shockers got back on the winning track this past weekend, but trail Cincinnati by two games.
20) Kentucky Wildcats – The demise of the Wildcats has been greatly exaggerated. If you don’t believe me, just ask Bob Huggins?
21) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes lost a shocker at the buzzer to Penn State.
22) Rhode Island Rams – The Rams are on a twelve-game winning streak since losing at Alabama.
23) Florida State Seminoles – The Seminoles are back in the top 25 having won three-straight games.
24) Michigan Wolverines – The Wolverines have played well and they gave Purdue all they could handle earlier in the week.
25) Arizona State Sun Devils – The Devils have won two of their last three games.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!