1) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats only loss was a one-point game at Butler. The Wildcats had trouble with Marquette on the road but pulled it out at the end on Sunday.
2) Virginia Cavaliers – The Cavaliers seemed to answer all of their doubters on Saturday when they went into Duke and got a huge win.
3) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boilers got a hard-fought win at Indiana on Sunday and look more and more like a Final Four team.
4) Kansas Jayhawks- The Jayhawks are all alone atop the Big 12 standings.
5) Xavier Musketeers – The Musketeers dominated Marquette earlier this week and have now won four-straight after a loss at Villanova.
6) Michigan State Spartans- The Spartans squeaked out a close one on Sunday at Maryland.
7) Cincinnati Bearcats – The Bearcats are tearing through the AAC and have now won twelve-straight games.
8) Duke Blue Devils – The Blue Devils lost a heart-breaker at home on Saturday to Virginia.
9) Auburn Tigers – Early season questions about Auburn’s lack of quality competition are starting to fade as they sit atop of the SEC.
10) Texas Tech Red Raiders – The Raiders have won their last two since losing to Iowa State.
11) St. Mary’s Gaels – The Gaels have now won 16-straight games.
12) West Virginia Mountaineers – The Mountaineers are struggling and losing a huge lead, and eventually the game to Kentucky may be hard for this team to overcome.
13) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners are 3-4 in their last 7 games.
14) Arizona Wildcats – The Wildcats are on a six-game winning streak.
15) Gonzaga Bulldogs – The Bulldogs are on a three-game winning streak since losing to St. Mary’s.
16) Clemson Tigers – The Tigers own 5 top 50 Ken Pom wins.
17) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols are on a three-game winning streak.
18) North Carolina Tar Heels – The Tar Heels travel to Clemson on Tuesday and they need a win before things start to really spiral out of control for them.
19) Wichita State Shockers – The Shockers got back on the winning track this past weekend, but trail Cincinnati by two games.
20) Kentucky Wildcats – The demise of the Wildcats has been greatly exaggerated. If you don’t believe me, just ask Bob Huggins?
21) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes lost a shocker at the buzzer to Penn State.
22) Rhode Island Rams – The Rams are on a twelve-game winning streak since losing at Alabama.
23) Florida State Seminoles – The Seminoles are back in the top 25 having won three-straight games.
24) Michigan Wolverines – The Wolverines have played well and they gave Purdue all they could handle earlier in the week.
25) Arizona State Sun Devils – The Devils have won two of their last three games.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.