Publish Date: 01/22/2018
Fact checked by: Mark Lewis
1) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats keep rolling and have 14 double-digit wins.
2) Virginia Cavaliers – The cavaliers have now won 10-straight and look like they just might be the best team in the ACC.
3) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boilermakers are on a continued roll and have stretched their winning streak to 15.
4) Duke Blue Devils – The Blue Devils have 5 wins over top-50 KenPom teams.
5) Kansas Jayhawks – The Jayhawks got a huge win over West Virginia early in the week.
6) West Virginia Mountaineers – The Mountaineers rolled over Texas on Saturday.
7) Xavier Musketeers – The Muskies got a huge win against a very good Seton Hall team on Saturday.
8) Cincinnati Bearcats – The Bearcats have won 10-straight games.
9) Michigan State Spartans – They got back on track with a dominant win over Indiana.
10) North Carolina Tar Heels – UNC owns victories over Ohio State, Clemson and Tennessee.
11) St. Marys Gaels – 14-straight wins was topped off on Saturday by a win over Gonzaga.
12) Oklahoma Sooners – Two straight tough losses have set the Sooners back.
13) Texas Tech Red Raiders – They’re 1-3 since Zach Smith broke a bone in his foot.
14) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes are 12-1 and are looking like a Big Ten contender.
15) Gonzaga Bulldogs – Their best win is a 27-point victory over Ohio State.
16) Clemson Tigers – Their resume features 5 top-40 KenPom wins.
17) Arizona Wildcats – The Wildcats have won four-straight games since losing at Colorado.
18) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers overcame a 16-point deficit Saturday to beat Georgia.
19) Wichita State Shockers – The Shockers have lost two-straight games.
20) Florida Gators – The Gators are 8-1 in their past nine games, with wins at Texas A&M, Missouri and Kentucky.
21) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols own three wins over top-35 KenPom teams.
22) Rhode Island Rams – The Rams are in the midst of a 10-game winning streak.
23) Arizona State Sun Devils – After a blazing start the Sun Devils are in somewhat of a funk.
24) TCU Horned Frogs – The Frogs are just 1-1 playing without Jaylen Fisher.
25) Kentucky Wildcats – The Cats are close to dropping out of the rankings.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.