1) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats continue to roll and this week included a big blowout win over Xavier.
2) Virginia Cavaliers – The Cavaliers only loss was to highly-rated West Virginia.
3) Oklahoma Sooners – Oklahoma has beaten four teams in the top 25.
4) Texas Tech Red Raiders – The Raiders come-from-behind win over West Virginia has convinced us that they are for real.
5) Purdue Boilermakers – Purdue has now won thirteen-straight games.
6) Duke Blue Devils – Both losses are on the road in the ACC.
7) West Virginia Mountaineers – The Mountaineers lost a close one at Texas Tech on Saturday, but my guess is they won’t lose many more.
8) Wichita State Shockers – The Shockers have won seven-straight and look to be back on track since their lost to Oklahoma.
9) Kansas Jayhawks – The Jayhawks are now in a four way tie for first place in the Big 12.
10) Clemson Tigers – The Tigers are one of the most disrespected teams in the country but with wins over Ohio State, Florida, Louisville and Miami they shouldn’t be.
11) Gonzaga Bulldogs – The Bulldogs have now won four-straight games.
12) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans lost at home to Michigan and are struggling right now.
13) Arizona State Sun Devils – The Sun Devils have four wins over ten top 40 teams.
14) Xavier Musketeers – The Muskies rebounded from a bad loss at Villanova with a dominating performance over the Creighton Blue Jays on Saturday.
15) Seton Hall Pirates – The Pirates are underrated and have wins over Texas Tech, Creighton, Louisville and Butler.
16) Cincinnati Bearcats – The Bearcats look like the biggest competition to Wichita State in the AAC.
17) North Carolina Tar Heels – The Tar Heels own three wins over top 25 teams and a big showdown with Clemson looms this week.
18) Arizona Wildcats – The Wildcats have won 11 out of their last 12 games.
19) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers are 16-1 and sit alone atop the SEC.
20) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols will contend all season in the SEC.
21) Kentucky Wildcats – The Cats have won 5 out of 6 since a loss to UCLA.
22) TCU Horned Frogs – All of the Frogs losses have been nail-biters.
23) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes have won 9 of their last 10 games.
24) Michigan Wolverines – A huge win over Michigan State thrust the Wolverines into the top 25.
25) Creighton Blue Jays – The Jays got mauled by Xavier Saturday but this is still a very good team with some quality wins.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.