1) Duke Blue Devils – The Blue Devils have a win over Michigan State, which is why they are number one over the Spartans.
2) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans have been on fire winning 12-straight since losing to Duke.
3) Arizona State Sun Devils – The Sun Devils proved by the way they played at Arizona that they are in this for the long run and are to be taken seriously.
4) Xavier Musketeers – The Musketeers have played a tough schedule and the only game they lost was to Arizona State.
5) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners are the real deal and road wins at Wichita State and TCU prove that. They just might be the best team in a very competitive Big 12 conference.
6) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats suffered their first loss of the season to the Butler Bulldogs on the road, but they are still right up there as the favorites of the Big East, along with the Xavier Musketeers.
7) West Virginia Mountaineers – The Mountaineers resume includes wins over Virginia, Oklahoma State and Missouri.
8) Virginia Cavaliers – The cavaliers are one of the best defensive teams in the country and look like they could make some noise in the ACC.
9) TCU Horned Frogs – The Frogs suffered their lone loss on Saturday by a point against Oklahoma.
10) North Carolina Tar Heels – You never know what you will get with this team. Do you get the team that lost to Wofford or the team that has beaten Tennessee, Arkansas and Michigan?
11) Wichita State Shockers – The Shockers have beaten some good teams like Baylor, Oklahoma State and Marquette. The losses have been to good teams Oklahoma and Notre Dame in close games.
12) Texas A&M Aggies – The Aggies were dominated by Alabama on Saturday.
13) Kansas Jayhawks – The Jayhawks are starting to get in a groove and that should worry every team in the Big 12.
14) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols best win was over Purdue and Tennessee. They look to be a legit contender in the SEC.
15) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boilermakers look like the main challenger to Michigan State in the Big Ten.
16) Arizona Wildcats – The Wildcats are back in the groove with wins over Arizona State and Texas A&M.
17) Kentucky Wildcats – The Cats looked good against Louisville. Look for them to start climbing the polls from here on out.
18) Seton Hall Pirates – With a dominant front-court the Pirates can cause problems for any team in the country.
19) Texas Tech Red Raiders – The Red Raiders are taking the look of a serious contender this year after they man-handled Baylor on Friday Night.
20) Arkansas Razorbacks – The Razorbacks have been a vastly improved team since being blown out at Houston.
21) Miami Hurricanes – The Canes have only one loss but the schedule they have played so far leaves a lot to be desired.
22) Cincinnati Bearcats – The Bearcats question will come on the offensive side of the ball, as it usually does.
23) Gonzaga Bulldogs – The Bulldogs are a good team that will once again become a major threat around tournament time.
24) Clemson Tigers – We are about to find out how good they are with the start of ACC play.
25) Florida State Seminoles – Much like Miami we will know all we need to know about this team after a few weeks of ACC play.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.