Publish Date: 02/09/2018
Fact checked by: Simon Briffa
1) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes proved that they are a force to be reckoned with by handling the Boilermakers at Purdue on Wednesday night.
2) Michigan State Spartans – Struggled to beat Iowa on the road but the Spartans have played very well over there last few games.
3) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boilermakers lost a close one at home to the Buckeyes, but losing to a strong Buckeyes team is not a killer.
4) Nebraska Cornhuskers – Nebraska is coming off a solid road win at Minnesota and is looking more and more like a team that could go dancing in March.
5) Michigan Wolverines – The Wolverines, much like Nebraska, look like a strong candidate for March Madness.
6) Penn State Nittany Lions – The Lions have been playing well and seem to have placed themselves firmly on the NCAA bubble.
7) Indiana Hoosiers – The Hoosiers are only 13-12 but they look like a team that is finally adjusting to a new Head Coach and a new style of play.
8) Northwestern Wildcats – The Wildcats have been a disappointment after last years Cinderella run. If they want to get back to the tournament they need to get on a serious win streak.
9) Maryland Terrapins – The Terps just don’t have a good enough resume of solid wins at this point to be a serious contender for the tournament.
10) Minnesota Golden Gophers – The Gophers came into the season with high hopes and those hopes now seem to be gone.
11) Iowa Hawkeyes – The Hawkeyes gave the Spartans a run for their money but a loss is still a loss.
12) Wisconsin Badgers – The Badgers finally broke a losing streak taking down the Fighting Illini.
13) Illinois Fighting Illini – The Illini lost to Wisconsin on Thursday.
14) Rutgers Scarlet Knights – The Knights seemed firmly entrenched in last place in this poll.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.