Publish Date: 11/20/2017
Fact checked by: Mark Lewis
1) Duke Blue Devils – The Blue Devils got a huge win over Michigan State.
2) Kansas Jayhawks – The Jayhawks took down Kentucky this past week.
3) Arizona Wildcats – DeAndre Ayton has recorded three double-doubles in three games.
4) Wichita State Shockers – Waiting for the competition to pick up.
5) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans lost to Duke because of a lack of rebounding.
6) Kentucky Wildcats – The Wildcats took a loss against Kansas.
7) USC Trojans – Bennie Boatwright has been on fire.
8) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats will be a big-time contender in the Big East again.
9) North Carolina Tar Heels – Joel Berry returned to the lineup in the Heels win over Bucknell.
10) Florida Gators – Rice transfer Egor Koulechov has been a big-time player so far for the Gators.
11) Notre Dame Fighting Irish – Bonzie Colson has led the way so far for the Irish.
12) Miami Hurricanes – The Canes schedule has been a breeze so far this season.
13) Cincinnati Bearcats – The Bearcats look like a much better offensive team so far this season.
14) Minnesota Golden Gophers – Jordan Murphy has been the Gophers early-season star.
15) Xavier Musketeers – The Muskies went to Madison and took down the Badgers.
16) Gonzaga Bulldogs – The Bulldogs are going to be better than expected this year.
17) Baylor Bears – Jo Lual-Acuil Jr. finished with 16 points and 12 rebounds in Friday’s victory over Alcorn State.
18) Alabama Crimson Tide – Collin Sexton has played well so far this season.
19) Louisville Cardinals – The Cards have the talent to move up quickly.
20) St.Marys Gaels – The Gaels will be hot on the heels of the Gonzaga Bulldogs again this season.
21) UCLA Bruins – I really don’t think the Bruins will get much better than this ranking this season.
22) Texas A&M Aggies – The Aggies have a chance to be really good this season.
23) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boilermakers will be a factor in the Big Ten this year.
24) West Virginia Mountaineers – The Mountaineers will once again be one of the best defensive teams in the country.
25) TCU Horned Frogs – TCU is not just a football school anymore.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.