1) Duke Blue Devils – The Devils continue to roll behind Allan and Bagley and will only get better.
2) Kansas Jayhawks – Bill Self has now beaten Calipari and Boeheim this season.
3) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans are the class of the Big 10 and their only loss was to Duke.
4) Notre Dame Fighting Irish – The Irish lost their first game of the season to Michigan State, but the Irish look like a title contender.
5) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats are blowing everybody out so far this season.
6) Kentucky Wildcats – The Cats only loss was to Kansas.
7) Wichita State Shockers – The Shockers’ lone loss is a single-point defeat to Notre Dame. Shaquille Morris is averaging 13.9 points and 5.4 rebounds in 22.0 minutes per game.
8) Texas A&M Aggies – The Aggies look like a possible contender in the SEC.
9) Miami Hurricanes – The Canes are undefeated and have a win over Minnesota.
10) Florida Gators – The Gators lone loss was a close game against Duke where they blew a 17-point lead.
11) Gonzaga Bulldogs – The Bulldogs own victories over Texas, Creighton and Ohio State.
12) North Carolina Tar Heels – The Heels were impressive in their win over Michigan.
13) Virginia Cavaliers – The Cavaliers have the nation’s best defensive-efficiency rating. They’ve held four of their eight opponents to fewer than 50 points.
14) Minnesota Golden Gophers – The Gophers took their first loss at the hands of Miami this past week.
15) Arizona State Sun Devils – The Sun Devils’ perfect record features wins over Xavier, Kansas State and San Diego State.
16) Xavier Musketeers – Xavier took Cincinnati out back and gave them a beating on Saturday.
17) Seton Hall Pirates – Desi Rodriguez is averaging 18.7 points in 29.6 minutes per game.
18) TCU Horned Frogs – The Horned Frogs have won 13-straight games dating back to last season.
19) Baylor Bears – The Bears lost to Xavier on Tuesday.
20) West Virginia Mountaineers – The Mountaineers have won 7-straight since the loss to open the season against Texas A&M.
21) Nevada Wolfpack – The Pack own two nice wins against Rhode Island and Davidson.
22) Creighton Blue Jays – The Jays only two losses are to Baylor and Gonzaga.
23) Texas Longhorns – The Longhorns will be a factor in the Big 12 this year.
24) Rhode Island Rams – Wins over Seton Hall and Providence have the Rams in the top 25.
25) Alabama Crimson Tide – Collin Sexton is averaging 24.7 points, 4.2 assists and 4.0 rebounds in 30.8 minutes per game.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: email@example.com
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.