1) Duke Blue Devils- Marvin Bagley got 24 points and 10 rebounds in Saturday’s win over Utah Valley, the Freshman looks like a difference maker early on.
2) Kansas Jayhawks- Devonte’ Graham got 10 points, 12 assists and seven rebounds in Friday’s victory over Tennessee State.
3) Arizona Wildcats- Allonzo Trier got 32 points on 13 shots in Friday’s win over Northern Arizona.
4) Wichita State Shockers- The Shockers held UMKC to 27.7 percent shooting in Friday’s victory over the Kangaroos.
5) Michigan State Spartans- The Shockers held UMKC to 27.7 percent shooting in Friday’s victory over the Kangaroos.
6) Villanova Wildcats- Omari Spellman, who was ineligible last season, finished with 11 points and 11 rebounds in Friday’s victory over Columbia.
7) USC Trojans- Five Trojans, including Chimezie Metu, reached double-figures in points in Friday’s win over Cal State Fullerton
8) Kentucky Wildcats- The Wildcats struggled in a win over Utah Valley State.
9) Notre Dame Fighting Irish- Bonzie Colson finished with 18 points, 13 rebounds and five assists in Saturday’s win at DePaul.
10) Miami Hurricanes- Bruce Brown recorded his second career triple-double (10 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists) in Friday’s win over Gardner-Webb.
11) Florida Gators- The Gators open the season Monday against Gardner-Webb.
12) North Carolina Tar Heels- Luke Maye finished with a career-high 26 points, on 16 shots, in Friday’s win over Northern Iowa.
13) Northwestern Wildcats- Scottie Lindsey finished with 26 points and nine rebounds in Friday’s win over Loyola (Md.).
14) Cincinnati Bearcats- The Bearcats took 39 3-pointers in Friday’s victory over Savannah State.
15) Minnesota Golden Gophers- Jordan Murphy got 35 points and 15 rebounds in Friday’s victory over South Carolina Upstate.
16) Xavier Musketeers- Trevon Bluiett took 12 shots, made nine and finished with a game-high 25 points in Friday’s win over Morehead State.
17) Alabama Crimson Tide- The Crimson Tide beat Memphis by double-digits Friday even though Avery Johnson was without four of his top six players.
18) Gonzaga Bulldogs- The Zags made 11 3-pointers in Friday’s win over Texas Southern.
19) Baylor Bears- Five Bears scored at least 15 points in Friday’s victory over Central Arkansas.
20) Louisville Cardinals- David Padgett will make his coaching debut Sunday against George Mason.
21) Texas A&M- The Aggies had the nation’s most impressive victory Friday – specifically a 23-point destruction of West Virginia.
22) Rhode Island Rams- Stanford Robinson, who began his career at Indiana, finished with 18 points and seven steals off the bench in Friday’s win over UNC Asheville.
23) Davidson Wildcats- Maliek White scored a team-high 13 points off the bench in Friday’s win over Houston Baptist.
24) St.Marys Gaels- Calvin Hermanson scored 24 points and gabbed seven rebounds in Saturday’s win over Saint Francis (Pa.).
25) UCLA Bruins- Kris Wilkes made four 3-pointers and finished with 18 points in Friday’s win over Georgia Tech.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.