14) Nebraska Cornhuskers – Why last? Because the are the worst team in the Big Ten and they are not improving. To make matters worse, they are getting worse.
13) Northwestern Wildcats – At least the Wildcats gave Maryland a scare, but if that’s the best you can say about a week you know you’re not very good.
12) Minnesota Golden Gophers – The Gophers are done, so stick a fork in them after Indiana ran them out of their own gym. It’s time to say goodbye to another Pitino.
11) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boilermakers have lost three straight and they are close to falling off a cliff and landing in the NIT.
10) Indiana Hoosiers – Maybe the Hoosiers are starting to find something as they dominated the Gophers on the road. A home contest with Penn State will tell us if they are starting to figure things out.
9) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes slid has stopped but they are treading water more than swimming right now.
8) Wisconsin Badgers – The Badgers have been winning, but I wouldn’t call it exactly impressive.
7) Michigan Wolverines – The Wolverines are a dangerous team come tournament time. Being the first team to beat Rutgers in Rutgers shows that.
6) Rutgers Scarlet Knights – Rutgers lost to the aforementioned Wolverines at home but before that had a nice win over Illinois.
5) Illinois Fighting Illini – The Illini have kind of tapered off. Of course the schedule has been a gauntlet but they are still a very good team.
4) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans are still a good team but they are not what people thought they would be at the start of the season. With that being said, they will still be dangerous come tournament time.
3) Iowa Hawkeyes – The Hawkeyes got a huge win over the Ohio State Buckeyes. It doesn’t change the fact that they are not very good defensively. But any team with a player like Luke Garza is dangerous.
2) Penn State Nittany Lions – If you still doubt how good the Lions are, you are wrong! Penn State is a very good team that causes matchup problems for almost everybody in the Big Ten.
1) Maryland Terrapins – The Terrapins are playing the best of anybody in the conference and they are mainly number one because they are the only consistent team in the league.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.