1) Michigan State Spartans – I know they just got hammered by Purdue but this Big Ten season so far has been about parity, and the overall body of work means I favor the Spartans as of now.
2) Maryland Terrapins – Like seemingly every other Big Ten team they look great at home and struggle on the road.
3) Michigan Wolverines – The Wolverines are consistently inconsistent, but talent and non-conference results put them here on the list.
4) Iowa Hawkeyes – The Hawkeyes, just like the top-3 teams, split and lost on the road. The reason they sit at number 4 is they lost at Nebraska.
5) Rutgers Scarlet Knights – The Knights dominated Indiana and have been unbeatable at home so far.
6) Illinois Fighting Illini – The Illini are looking better and better and with just a game against Northwestern this week they could find themselves even higher than this next week.
7) Wisconsin Badgers – The Badgers are heating up, winning 5 of their last 6 games. All of a sudden they look like a threat.
8) Penn State Nittany Lions – Of course, it’s the Big Ten so they lost on the road at Minnesota, and they are now losing more often than not. A game this weekend hosting Ohio State is almost a must-win now.
9) Minnesota Golden Gophers – They are great at home but have struggled on the road. A road contest at Rutgers will show us a lot about exactly where this team stands.
10) Purdue Boilermakers – I would say they are great at home but struggle on the road, but I am getting really tired of saying that in this article.
11) Indiana Hoosiers – This team is lucky to have the record it has and Archie Miller better get things figured out real quick or the NIT will be calling!
12) Ohio State Buckeyes – How the mighty have fallen!
13) Northwestern Wildcats – The Wildcats seem to be getting better, but they have a long way to go.
14) Nebraska Cornhuskers – They will be dangerous all season and will pop up at home (of course) and surprise people from time to time.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.