14) Northwestern Wildcats – The Wildcats are in for a long season.
13) Nebraska Cornhuskers – The Huskers lack the talent to compete in the Big Ten, but they have the coaching to pull a couple of upsets along the way.
12) Illinois Fighting Illini – The Illini are talented and well-coached, so I expect to see them slowly move up these rankings as the season progresses.
11) Minnesota Golden Gophers – With Purdue and Northwestern at home, two wins this week could help solve a lot of problems in Minnesota.
10) Wisconsin Badgers – The Badgers got a huge win over Tennessee and look like they could turn out the be a good team this season but inconsistency is killing them.
9) Rutgers Scarlet Knights – I am still not convinced this team is as good as their record, but we will soon find out. Either way, they are vastly improved.
8) Purdue Boilermakers – Purdue beat Virginia and they have some decent wins, but they also have some losses that make you wonder if this team can find consistency.
7) Indiana Hoosiers – When will Coach Archie Miller attempt to reign in Devonte Green? If he doesn’t this season could get real ugly, real fast for the Hoosiers.
6) Iowa Hawkeyes – The Hawkeyes have been a surprise and could stay that way all season. A big game awaits at Penn State this weekend.
5) Maryland Terrapins – The Terps are talented but have come up short in the biggest tests so far.
4) Michigan Wolverines – The resume so far cannot be ignored but I still have major questions about this team which a weekend matchup with Michigan state should start to provide those answers.
3) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans are playing better and look to be the real deal. The competition as of late makes it hard to tell.
2) Penn State Nittany Lions – The Lions deserve this spot right now and I think they stay in the top half of this league for the remainder of the season.
1) Ohio State Buckeyes – I know they lost to West Virginia but their resume is just better than everybody else in the Big Ten and West Virginia is a good team.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.