It is observed that almost eight baseball players have signed contracts that were worth around $1.8 billion combined together over the past 5 weeks. All the deals pay a minimum of $25 million every year on an average which will also include the big 3-4 contracts in sports history. The biggest deal was been reserved for the best baseball player. When Mike Trout had signed a 12-year new contract with Los Angeles for a worth of $426.5 million every big market club who had dreamed to sign him as a free agent had broken hearts.
There are many reputed UK online betting agencies which helps the betters to bet in baseball matches and earn well.
The following are the highest-paid baseball players in the year 2019:
- Mike Trout: His total earnings were calculated to be around $39 million and the same is his salary. He has around $3 million worth endorsements which he had signed up for. The record which Trout had created of signing a deal worth $430 million might definitely be a bargain. According to ESPN analysis, $1 billion is almost close to his true value for 12 years period. From June 2018 to June 2019 he will be making more than $50 million. Even a $20 million signing bonus will be paid on May 31st of this year.
- Bryce Harper: Bryce Harper gets a salary of $30 million while his total earnings come to $36.5 million. He has endorsements that are worth $6.5 million. He gets around $20 million signing bonus in the year 2019, which will be paid in 2 equal installments in June and November. Harper had partnered with Blind Barber last year where they had a network of men’s barbershop that had provided hair cut for the customers while they can have a cocktail and buy the branded hair care products at the same place. He has the biggest apparel and shoe contract in baseball.
- David Price: He has around $32 million total earnings and will be getting a salary of $31 million. He has signed for endorsements which are worth $950,000. He had helped Boston win World Series and has been posted highest war after winning CY Young award in the year 2012. Last year when the IMAC Holdings, which is the parent company of IMAC regeneration centers had gone public the prices off the field earnings had jumped. Certain pair of prices branded IMAC centers in a pitcher and Tennessee has equity stakes in the firm.
- Clayton Kershaw: He earns a salary of $31 million while his total earnings are expected to be around $31.8 million. Their endorsements included $750,000. Clayton Kershaw had opted out last 2 years from his Dodgers contract which was worth around $64 million and had replaced it with a new 3 -year deal which is worth $93 million. It also includes hefty performance incentives. He earns $1 million each- every time when he reaches 24, 26, 28 and 30 starts. He has an average of about 25 starts in the past 3 seasons. Clayton Kershaw had started his season on the injured list for the year 2019.
- Miguel Cabrera: Miguel Cabrera’s total earnings could be around $30.5 million and his salary is about $30 million. He also got $500,000 worth endorsements. He will be turning 36 years this month and is on a contract basis for five more years with the option of joining another club in the years 2024 and 2025 with a worth of $30 million each. He is ranked second among the active baseball players behind Albert Pujols. He is the 11 times All-Star who has limited his games to 38 for the last year.
- Manny Machado: He had got the total earnings of $30.5 million with a salary of $30 million. He has also got a net worth of $500,000 endorsements for himself. Just like Harper and Trout, Machado signed a whopping $20 million joining bonus under a huge $300 million contract for 10 long years with the reputed Padres in San Diego. Machado will be making around $34 million in this season which is as much as he did during his 1st seven years altogether in Los Angeles and Baltimore.
- Yoenis Cespedes: Yoenis Cespedes has total earnings of $29.4 million with $29 million being his salary and endorsements worth $400,000. Though he has signed a 4- year contract worth $110 million he could appear only in 119 games during the 2 seasons due to his injuries that slowed him down. The Mets have to still decide on his salary for this year and $29.5 million for the year 2020.
- Justin Verlander: He has got $29 million and with a salary of $28 million. $1 million worth endorsements also he has. His earnings from the endorsement portfolios is highest with reputed partners like Rawlings, Under Armour, USAA, GlaxoSmithKline, Supercuts, and Breitling.
- Albert Pujols: Albert Pujols has total earnings of $28.8 million with a salary amount of $28 million. His endorsements are worth $800,000. Pujols is stumbling towards the end of 10- year contract which he had signed in the year 2011 with Los Angeles. Though there was a great decline for the slugger, he had $87 million for 3 final seasons. After playing the contract ends, he also has got the golden parachute which is in the form of 10- year personal service agreement with $10 million with Angels.
- Giancarlo Stanton: Giancarlo Stanton has got $2 million in his total earnings with $26 million as his salary. He also has got endorsements which are worth $2 million. NL MVP had hit 38 home runs in his 1st season which was with the New York Yankees in the year 2017. Before the deals for Trout and Harper happened last month his contract worth $325 million was the biggest in the history of the sports team. After the 2020 season, Giancarlo Stanton can opt-out of the contract. He has various top companies as his endorsement’s partners like Nike, Six Star Pro nutrition, Rawlings and Fanatics.